Since releasing the video for “Hello” late last year, Adele has delivered something close to perfection in every since public appearance—from her live shows to late night TV appearances—so Monday night’s less-than-stellar performance of “All I Ask” at the Grammy Awards was a bit of a shock.
But don’t worry about the state of her upcoming tour, because she has a good explanation for the mishap:
And despite the a fallen mic and wonky sound, she still made Kate Hudson cry. In my book, that’s a win.
Khloe Kardashian is leasing a new home for Lamar Odom, and two well-known interior decorators have been hired to furnish it: Kris Jenner and Faye Resnick. TMZ reports Jenner and her “morally corrupt” best friend were spotted “at a gigantic furniture warehouse” over the weekend, adding:
Kris and Faye went to HD Buttercup in Culver City with a budget of $65k ... based on what we know it appears Khloe foot the bill. They shopped for 4 1/2 hours and bought a bunch of stuff.
Khloe should have just hired Rob.
Here’s what Tori Kelly thought of Taylor Swift’s win for Album of the Year:
- Sam Smith lost weight by “not eating like a pig.” [Daily Mail]
- Blythe Danner is still talking about how great she thinks “conscious uncoupling” is. [People]
- Kate Hudson still won’t admit that she and Nick Jonas are in love. [People]
- Melissa Rivers asked Wendy Williams to join Fashion Police, but Wendy said no. [Page Six]
- Hailey Baldwin looks weird here. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via screengrab.