An XXXplicit new Tyga song called “Pleazer” is making the rounds on the internet and many are speculating that the sexual lyrics are about Tyga’s underage girlfriend, Kylie Jenner. The rapper denies the accusation, however, telling TMZ that the song, though just released, was recorded two years ago, back when he was still dating Blac Chyna.
Listen, or just read a selection of the “Pleazer” lyrics here:
I hit her, she backwards, lickin’ her asshole
My dick is the password
T nasty, ‘bout to catch a felony for it
Vagina juice like orange juice in the mornin’
I don’t know, man. That felony line is preeetty damning.
Justin Bieber will apologize for a lot of things, but he will not apologize for being human! Reflecting on his bratty past, he tells Women’s Wear Daily, “People wanted me to apologize, which I don’t know if it’s really fair. I’ll definitely take responsibility… as I’m growing but I’ll never apologize for being human and making mistakes.”
“I think that that’s just part of growing and living and becoming a man or a woman,” Bieber continues. “It’s been a cool learning process. I’m really happy where I am right now, that’s for sure…. Take a second to, like, step back and evaluate the situation and think, ‘Okay, that might not be true,’ or just give me the benefit of the doubt. That’s all I ask.”
We’re also only human, Justin. [Gossip Cop]
A bartender in Chattanooga, Tennessee got a pleasant surprise when Jon Hamm stopped by her restaurant and very nicely gave her his Bonnaroo VIP wristband. “Take this wristband and go to Bonnaroo. This will get you anywhere you need to go,” he allegedly told her. When she asked if he was serious, Hamm reiterated, “Yeah, go to Bonnaroo and have a great time.” May we all be lucky enough to one day get free stuff from someone famous. [Nooga.com]
- Norman Reedus is maybe dating his Walking Dead costar Emily Kinney. [Just Jared]
- Meanwhile, things aren’t looking good for Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck. [US Weekly]
- Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts wore shower caps and smooched on stage, like old friends do. [POPSUGAR]
- Will someone please give Kate Middleton a goddamn moment alone?! [THG]
- Jim Parsons says coming out was “a wonderful gift.” [E! Online]
- FINALLY: It’s Tyra Banks, makeup free. [Gossip Cop]
- Kristen Stewart reunited with Twilight author Stephenie Meyer at the Crystal + Lucy Awards. [E! Online]
- Here is Taylor Swift wearing a fashion harness. [US Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty