So THIS is The Best, Inc.: Amy Poehler has oh-so-quietly been dating fellow comedian Nick Kroll of The League and Best Week Ever. The two nommed on food at a restaurant on Sunset Boulevard, and "sources" (a busboy? a napkin ring? O'Brien from Downton Abbey?!?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE) say that it wasn't the first date for the two.
During the Great Love Genocide of 2012 (see also: Rhea Perlman and Danny Devito, who have thankfully reunited), Poehler and her ex-husband Will Arnett divorced in September after nine years of marriage. I'd say this is How Leslie Knope Got Her Groove Back. But she always had her groove, so. [Page Six]
One week after the death of French Survivor (Koh-Lanta) contestant Gérald Babin, 25, who suffered a heart attack during filming the first episode of the 16th season in Cambodia, an on-set doctor named Thierry Costa has committed suicide. Costa had treated Babin. In his suicide note. "Costa said he was confident he had treated Babin "as a patient and not a contestant"but was distraught by "false accusations and assumptions" in the media. [Deadline, THR]
Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, slightly less known as Kit Harington, wants to sit in a cozy restaurant and watch YOU eat a burger. He describes his dream girl:
"She's got to be funny. I like a girl who does not take me seriously, you know? It's important to be able to laugh at each other. And I like a girl who eats. I much prefer that she order the burger. "You don't want to seem too eager, too romantic. "Otherwise, it just looks a bit tryhard. But I do think a first date should be intimate. So I'd choose a nice dinner somewhere cozy, not too crowded, with good wine."
And then say through a mouthful of burger, "You know nothing, Jon Snow" and high-five yourself. [Us Weekly]
John Mayer and one of his many unnecessary hats talked to Ellen DeGeneres about his very private relationship and breakup with Katy Perry, because that's what privacy means. Or wait also, there was a picture of Mayer and Perry on a HUGE screen in the background as he was talking, and that's what privacy means! He does get kind of charming when he talks about scotch, though.
- The late Buckwild star Shain Gandee's family need money to cover his funeral. [TMZ]
- The ring Angelina Jolie's been wearing is Brad Pitt's great-grandma's, and it's a symbol of "impending marriage." And here I thought the symbol was passive-aggressive whisperfighting at dinner parties. [Daily Mail]
- Here is Vanessa Hudgens in her music video for (actual song) "$$$ex." [Daily Mail]
- Macaulay Culkin looks less like he's going to die soon, sort of! [Digital Spy]
- To your mom's dismay, professional hipbones-emerging-from-low-rise-skinny-jeans Adam Levine doesn't know if he wants to get married. [Contact Music]
- Tender, tender McNugget Harry Styles is getting a house in Malibu. [TVNZ]
- Tina Turner's engaged to her long-time boyfriend Erwin Bach. Hopefully love's got like, a LITTLE bit to do with it? [Express]
- Adele bought some Andy Warhols. [The Sun]
- Lucy Camden from Seventh Heaven had a baby girl. It is a centaur whose top half is Stephen Collins. [People]
- Reese Witherspoon got brown hair. Which is actually kind of huge? Or I've just been writing about Lucy Camden's baby too much. [People]
- Suri Cruise got hipster bangs. [People]
- Jennifer Lawrence smoked cigarettes with some guys outside an Italian restaurant in New York. [Page Six]
- Marc Anthony is getting seriouserer with Topshop heiress Chloe Green. [Page Six]
- Danny Devito wandered into the kitchen of The Spotted Pig and asked if he could help plate up meals and hang out. He's the fucking man. [Page Six]
- Katie Holmes might be dating a New York jazz musician named Peter Cincotti. [Daily Mail]
- "Bette Midler Offers The Kardashians Maternity Fashion Advice." [Radar Online]
- Justin Bieber April Foolzed. [Gossip Cop]