Lindsay Lohan — who has somehow managed to convince grown-ass adult law officials who are not her parents that she shouldnnnn't have to go to rehab until after Coachellaaaaa, that would be SOOO unfaiiiiiir! — is spending her last few days of freedom hanging out with her boyfriend, musician Avi Snow (Says Snow boyfriend-in-a-bandishly: "She's really awesome, and she's a lot of fun. I would definitely call her one of our biggest supporters.")
Oh, and she's friends with Kristen Stewart, Our Lady of Eternal Mope now, according to "a source" who was I guess lurking in the doorway Downton Abbey-style.
"They met through one of Lindsay's friends who also knows Kristen. Lindsay was invited up to Kristen's house last week, and they hung out with Robert Pattinson, who was back from filming in Australia. [...] Lindsay and Kristen discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi."
K-Stew is "too clingy," says six degrees of R-Patz. [Radar Online]
Yesterday morning Today Show anchor Jenna Wolfe came out as gay on-air. Specifically, she announced that she was pregnant and expecting a daughter with her girlfriend, fellow NBC journalist and foreign correspondent Stephanie Gosk, in August.
Considering the first thing that comes up after you type "jenna wolfe" into Google is "boyfriend," she hasn't discussed her private life much on the show before. And here's a really great blog post she wrote about it.
Just writing those words — 'I'm pregnant' — is surreal to me," she continued. "After all, I was never the kid that ran around playing house. I never had daydreams about being a mom and raising a family...As a kid, I would have chosen raising my adrenaline over raising children any day of the week. But then a funny thing happened on my way to adulthood...I grew up."
Prince William is leaving the Royal Air Force after his current tour as a helicopter pilot ends in July (around when Kate Middleton's slated to pop out that kid you may not know about since no popular news outlets discuss it). Coincidentally, he appears in a documentary on the RAF called Helicopter Rescue to premiere its second season on April 8th, and says:
"There's no greater feeling than when you've actually done some good and saved someone's life. I don't think there's any greater calling in life … to be able to see a son or daughter's face when you bring their mother or father back from the edge of death – it's quite powerful."
The tornado in drop crotch pants we call Justin Bieber insists that he neither spit at nor threatened to kill his neighbor when the poor guy confronted El Beebs about neighborhood menace. He denies that his recent acting-up are the warning signals of a meltdown: "I'm young and I make mistakes. That's part of growing up. I mess up sometimes. It's part of growing up." [Us Weekly, TMZ]
- Anne Hathaway's mad at James Franco for talking about their beefs the other day. [Radar Online]
- Faye Resnick is leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [Radar Online]
- Maria Shriver hasn't taken her Christmas lights down yet. [TMZ]
- Matt Lauer's actually cool with Anderson Cooper replacing him on Today. [TMZ]
- Natalia from Girls/Liz from Roswell/Shiri Appleby had a baby girl. [Us Weekly]
- Amanda Bynes wandered around Times Square with a shirt over her face. (I wonder if she got shaken down by Cookie Monster, Woody and Strawberry Shortcake like I did last time I was there? AVOID TIMES SQUARE, YOU GUYS.) [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian's biracial friends talked to her about the challenges her kid will likely face. [Us Weekly]
- Kourtney Kardashian's former fling, a model named Michael Girgenti, says he may be little Mason's biological father. [NYDN]
- Tara Reid dressed up and did full makeup like The Hunger Games' Effie Trinket to be in some movie that's not The Hunger Games. [NYDN]
- Lady Gaga rolled (literally, she's still in that insane gold wheelchair) into an Italian restaurant in Chicago to have a birthday dinner with Taylor Kinney. [Page Six]
- This friendship/collab between Jerry Seinfeld and Wale is the best thing. [Page Six]
- Sean Penn's son Hopper is totally sorry he yelled racial slurs at a photographer. [Page Six]
- Miley Cyrus totally didn't go on a date with Nick Jonas, y'all, says Miley Cyrus. [Hollywood Life]
- When Kirsten Dunst was the teeny-tiny star of Interview With The Vampire, she said she thought kissing Brad Pitt was "disgusting." [Bullett]
- Here is Lily Cole topless in a Yeah Yeah Yeahs music video. [NYDN]
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde went to Disneyland. [Gossip Cop]
- Desolate about Ryan Gosling's hiatus from acting? Call the bereavement hotline for quotes from Little Goose. [ABC News]
- Diddy leads the pack of wealthiest hip-hop artists at an estimated $580 million worth. [Entertainment Weekly]