Gross. Some stanky ne'erdowells hacked into the personal records of a bunch of A-list celebrities and political figures, then released all of those details to the world. The victims include Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Ashton Kutcher, Joe Biden, and Hillary Clinton, and the information released consists of credit information, mortgages, and other private financial dossiers.
Twelve big celebs and political figures, including Jay-Z, Beyonce, are the victims of a hacker who has posted detailed information about what appears to be their finances ... and we've learned law enforcement is on the case.
A website — we're not disclosing the name — has posted social security numbers, mortgage amounts, credit card info, car loans, banking and other info of major celebs. In addition to Beyonce and Jay-Z ... the site has snagged financial dossiers of Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Ashton Kutcher, Joe Biden, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder and LAPD Chief Charlie Beck.
The site was not able to get a lot on Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton, but most of the others on the list have had their financial info compromised.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the LAPD has already launched an investigation. We're told the FBI is looking into it.
Apparently Vanessa Lachey wrote on her website that she's experiencing something called "baby blues" following the birth of her first child. Today she clarified that "baby blues" is just a thing she made up that means "being kind of tired and bummed out," and is not the same as post-partum depression, which she does not have.
"I opened up last week about baby blues and actually felt the need today to kind of clarify, just for people out there, it's different than postpartum depression and I don't wanna take anything away from women who actually go through that because it is very, very serious," she explained.
"There's a difference in the sense that baby blues happen to probably 70 to 80 percent of women a couple weeks after the baby was born. It's just, you get sad, you get irritable, you feel confused, you feel lost…and then postpartum depression happens to 10 to 20 percent of women and some celebrity moms have spoken up about it-Brooke Shields, Gwyneth Paltrow-but that's more severe and it can last up to six months or even further on than that, and you have serious thoughts that go through your head."
Duly noted. Glad you're feeling okay, Vanessa. [E!]
Withered crone Carrie Underwood is all freaked out about turning 30.
"It's actually not my birthday," the country star, who turned 30 on Sunday, tells CMT Radio. "It is the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. So it's more of an anniversary celebration than a birthday. I mean, I'll still, like, blow out candles and stuff because I want my wish, but it's not a birthday."
As someone who turned 31 on Saturday, I say BRING ON THE WRINKS. I love the shit out of my 30s. [People]
- Here's what's in Maria Menounos's "beach bag," which is NOT a euphemism, you perverts. (Coincidentally, though, she does keep the exact same items inside her vagina.) [Extra]
- Justin Bieber went to Portugal and these girls made these faces. [TMZ]
- A dude is suing Frank Ocean, saying he should get a producing credit on the Channel Orange song "Lost." [MTV]
- Check out Liam Hemsworth's INTENSE NIPPLE SHADOW. [Us]
- Here's Kim Pregdashian pumping gas and looking great. [E!]
- Ohhhhh my god, I love how much Jon Hamm loves his girlfriend more than Ice loves Coco. Radar]
- Ian Somerhalder got his picture taken with Grumpy Cat. [E!]
- Britney Spears went tanning with her new boyfriend. [E!]
- Gerard Butler admits he hooked up with Brandi Glanville, but he never learned her last name or how real of a housewife she was. [E!]
Happy Monday! I'm going out to dinner with my friend now (can you believe she's never had falafel!??!)!