Amanda Bynes has reportedly moved out of her New York City apartment after receiving a threat of eviction from her building manager. The manager claims that Bynes was a shitty tenant, a "disrespectful rule-breaker," a "building nuisance," a scoundrel, a scofflaw, a scallywag, a Spicoli, and a fink. But rather than change her finky ways and stop smoking mountains of sticky marijuana-pot day and night (that's the cool terminology, right? I am 100 years old), Bynes just packed up and moved. You're not my dad, building manager! YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT.
We're told management made the decision after getting several complaints of marijuana smoke coming from her apartment — "morning, noon and night." Sources say she was also seen smoking weed in the hallways.
FYI — it's a non-smoking building.
...Sources say Amanda wasn't going to wait around and challenge management's decision — and instead decided to simply find somewhere else to live.
The moving trucks are currently on-site. So far, no word on where she plans to live next.
Oh, Bynes. I do hope you make a plan soon. I worry. [TMZ]
Being Lady Gaga's assistant is the worst job ever, says Lady Gaga's former assistant, who's suing the singer for $393,000 in owed pay and damages. But Lady Gaga's former assistant needs to shut up, says Lady Gaga in this deposition transcript! Lady Gaga is busy!
"You don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f—king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is - when I need you, you're available."
But she also noted, "I do six shows a week, and I make a lot of money. I work, I work 24 hours a day. I'm not standing next to Steve holding tea, waiting for him to take a sip, that is not what I do," Gaga said.
"Not that people who do that don't deserve their hourly pay, but I'm just pointing out that I deserve everything I've worked for. I deserve every dollar of it. And she deserves every dollar of her $75,000 that we agreed to. But she does not deserve a penny more."
Rather than paying off O'Neill, Gaga said, "I'm going to give all the money that she wants to my employees that work hard for me now that deserve it.
"I'm not going to give it to her so she can go to Intermix and buy herself a new tube top," the snippy superstar groused.
YEAH. TETRIS IS FOR CLOSERS. [BlackBookMag]
Blah blah blah Stephen Spielberg blah blah and then—BOOM—something ADORABLE from Quvenzhané Wallis:
In less vital but much cuter news from the awards circuit, on an appearance on "Ellen," Quvenzhané Wallis from "Beasts of the Southern Wild" announced that she intended to bring her puppy purse – one of them, anyway; she has about 20 – to the Oscars. "That's my signature," she informed Ellen, also revealing that until recently, she thought Oscar was a man, and not a statue.
Can the puppy purse get an honorary Oscar? [NYTimes]
- "News": Allison Williams and Kate Middleton look kind of alike because they both have hair and wear t-shirts sometimes. [Hello]
- Here's Drew Barrymore on the cover of Harper's Bazaar. [WoW]
- Miley Cyrus got an elbow tattoo from Kat Von D. [OceanUp]
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are having another baby! [HuffPo]
- Dame Helen Mirren elegantly smacks down fashion critics for being "very unfair" and also hella jeliss because they don't get to kiss Paul Rudd on the mouth. [Express]
- It's so dumb when people are like, "Meh, Kate Upton isn't that pretty," because she's totally really pretty. [Extra]
- Here's KaCee Cobb's bikini baby bump. IT'S FASCINATING. [E!]
- Christina Ricci is engaged (tough break, David Krumholtz!). [Us]
- Khloe Kardashian says Kris Humphries is a fame whore who is dragging out the divorce for whore bucks! [ContactMusic]
Hypothesis: This is the #1 most consistently fun song to dance to in the history of big butts and smiles. Discuss.