Not only are your imaginary best friends Amy Poehler and Tina Fey planning to make you laugh when they host the Golden Globes on January 13th, but they're also going to try to get you very very drunk. The Globes are the year's most sloppy award show after all so why shouldn't we normals get to join in on the fun? Luckily for us, Fey and Poehler have developed a drinking game so that we can do just that.
Here are their rules:
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, "I didn't prepare anything!"
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
Before you head out on your booze/sandwich run, why don't you read their interview in the Hollywood Reporter? You'll like it, I promise.