Some mole over in Justin Bieber's camp say that the B33bz is pissing off his record label and his assorted grown-up servants by being a lazy, ungrateful little stoner, just like—wait for it—an eighteen-year-old boy. Truly shocking. My monocle just fell plumb off my face.
"He smokes weed all day, from the time he gets up, and orders everybody around. He's surrounded by hangers-on who say ‘yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision."
Speculation is that Bieber's rebelling partly due to the anxiety and angst that's resulted from his family constantly hitting him up for money, or due to his fraught relationship with Selena Gomez. The source ominously name-checks Britney Spears as an example of reckless tween-pop-sensation behavior, and says: "This could really damage his reputation if they don't get it under control. Justin is someone young teens look up to and this kind of behavior can really hurt his career."
This is all because he gave away that hamster. You see the same old song on every E! True Hollywood Story. Rodents keep you grounded. Lindsay Lohan, for instance, only started hitting the sauce after her ferret Nadia ran away.*
*I made that up.
Rihanna is home in Barbados for Christmas, and where Ri-Ri goes, madness is sure to follow. Cops received a call from Team Ri-Ri when she and her staff saw a man trespassing on the grounds of her villa wearing only swim trunks. The man, thought to be "a German national," got close enough to Rihanna to freak her out before her security team tossed him to the curb. Click through for photos of the dazed-looking gentleman and Rihanna nervously looking out on the grounds with binoculars. [Express, Daily Mail]
Yeah, so you know how the right wing is spazzing out over the supposed "race war" being incited by Quentin Tarantino's new movie Django Unchained—most notably the Drudge Report post whose only content was the N-word written seven times? QT has something to say to them. "I think it's kind of ridiculous, because no one can actually say with a straight face that we use the word more than it was used in 1858 in Mississippi. So since they can't say that, what they're basically [saying] is I should lie. I should pretty it up. I should lie, and I don't lie when it comes to my characters and the stories I tell." [MTV]
There is no better way to deal with reporters' parenting questions than cheeky sarcasm, as proven by new mom Claire Danes: "I can't begin to imagine what kind of mother I want to be. How could I answer that? I want to be a putrid mother who does not listen to her child and puts her own needs before theirs? I would want my child to feel safe and loved and held... Do I want to be a 'yummy mummy?' Well, I certainly don't want to be a repulsive mummy. I want to be yummy to the people who I have a an interest in finding me yummy, sure.'' [Entertainmentwise]
Ashmi will be spending Christmas in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Kutcher family. [People]
Meanwhile, Demi Moore wants big money in her Ashton Kutcher divorce settlement. [NYDN]
- Michael Jackson's last drivers license picture is basically what you'd expect. [TMZ]
- Spy Kids star Alexa Vega is now a 24-year-old divorcee. [TMZ]
- Seal and Heidi Klum will spend Christmas together for the sake of their children. [Page Six]
- Now the CIA is besmirching the reality of Zero Dark Thirty. [Breitbart]
- I present to you these photos of a bikini-ed Kate Upton hugging a man dressed as a giant Oreo with no comment. [Daily Mail]
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale made duckface in some Santa hats. [Daily Mail]
- The sister wives on Sister Wives did not like when Kody Brown told them to "obey" him. You go, Glen Coco. [HuffPo]
- Bethenny Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy are separating. [E!]
- Harrison Ford will be serving food to the homeless this Christmas. I highly recommend that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake follow suit. [Toronto Sun]
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are taking an unofficial breather over Christmas to hang out with their respective families and such. [Entertainmentwise]
- Ne-Yo's ex-girlfriend Jessica White is threatening to sue him for revealing the paternity dispute over her kid. [Ace Showbiz]
- Miley Cyrus clutched an oversized Santa Claus decoration and made Level 5 derpface. [People]
- Prince William, still working in the Royal Air Force, airlifted a sick infant from Ireland to a hospital in Britain. Dawww. [Us Weekly]
- Diego Boneta maybe made out with Miss Germany. [Page Six]
- Want to see human pube Shia LaBeouf nuzzling up to his new girlfriend Mia Goth? Fine. Weirdo. [NYDN]
- Macaulay Culkin and his upsetting air of general melancholy went to Taco Bell. Especially sad because Home Alone = CHRISTMAS. [NYDN]