Levi Johnston, intermittent father of Bristol Palin's son Tripp, acquired a second baby this morning with the help of his new girlfriend Sunny Oglesby. And lo, they named it Breeze Beretta Johnston...after the Italian firearm. Specifically. On purpose. For her part, Bristol is PUMPED:
"Sent them some flowers today when I heard the news!" Bristol exclusively emailed E! News. "Wish them the best, Tripp will be excited to hold her! :)"
Well, that's nice. Best of luck to you, gun-baby. [E!]
Kathy Bates is currently recovering from a double mastectomy, after being diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago.
An ovarian cancer survivor for "nine years and counting," Bates, 64, released a statement through her publicist saying that she decided to have the operation "after much consideration" and won't have to undergo radiation or chemotherapy. Her doctors have assured her she'll be around "for a long time."
Bates tweeted that she will miss her breasts, but not as much as she misses her canceled TV show Harry's Law. (That last part is true, by the way! It is not one of my humorous lies! Bates for president!) [Yahoo!]
Holy shit, Mila Kunis got trapped in an elevator for 45 minutes with TEN OTHER PEOPLE:
The 29-year-old actress reportedly ended up in a hairy situation on Sunday after getting trapped in the elevator of a building in Manhattan's West Village.
...An NYFD spokesperson confirms to E! News that firemen did respond at 11:38 a.m. to a call about an elevator stuck between the fifth and sixth floors of a building on Bank St. and West 4thStreet.
Uuuuuugh, can you think of all the breathing and elbow-touching that must have been going on inside that tiny prison? For 45 minutes!?!? Fuck, if you need me I'll be over here holding my feet and rocking. [E!]
- Ewan McGregor has been cast as Julia Roberts's hoosband in August: Osage County. [DigitalSpy]
- Here's Harper Beckham being unimpressed with her mom's designs at fashion week and I died. [DailyMail]
- Anna Faris and Chris Pratt got to take their baby home! [E!]
- Alison Pill accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself and then was all adorable about it. [VH1]
- Octomom and her 14 children have rented a house with five bedrooms and "a gated pool and spa and basketball court." Good for them, I guess. [E!]
- Angelina Jolie visited a refugee camp in Lebanon because she's better than you. [E!]
- Kristin Cavallari went on a walk with her baby and they talked shit about all the other babies. [E!]
- Katie Holmes debuted her clothing line at fashion week. She was, reportedly, "excited." [E!]
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck smooched over breakfast, proving that their love has not crumbled into dust and blown away like a shambling mummy! [JustJared]
- Zachary Quinto is dating Jesse from Glee and I don't even like Glee OR celebrities but I still totally went "SQUEEEEEEEEEEP!" on my porch just now and scared a bird. [News.au]