Awww, man. B-Shatz! Whyyyyy? I mean, it's not like your everyday persona has given anyone the impression that you aren't totally 'nanners, but do you have to take it to the next level? Creepo-'nanners? Gross. A couple of William Shatner's former employees (who, by the way, could be total jerk liars—I don't know) are suing him for unspecified damages, claiming "they suffered humiliation, embarrassment, and mental anguish in addition to the loss of earnings.
Oscar Alfaro and his wife Delmy filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior court today — claiming they both worked for Shatner for twenty years.
In the docs, Oscar claims he was injured while working at the actor's Studio City home ... but when Shatner wanted him to sign a document to release him from financial responsibility ... Oscar refused.
Oscar claims that as a result of his refusal ... the actor and his wife retaliated against him by harassing Oscar and his wife to the point where they were both forced to quit their jobs.
The ex-husband of the lady who sold the photos of Prince Harry's dong—who is obviously a super credible source—is saying a bunch of mean shit about his ex-wife. Which I will now tell you about even though I do not approve of any of these people.
Paul Reichert, who recognized his ex-wife when he read her story online, says her behavior comes as no surprise.
"It's sad. I'm sure she did it to make a few bucks," he tells Celebuzz.
"This probably explains why I haven't been able to reach her," he adds.
That's not the only thing Reichert told us about his party girl ex.
"She's definitely not 32," he tells Celebuzz.
According to online records, Carrie Reichert is actually 40 years old.
N-KAY, GROSS PEOPLE. GO AWAY NOW. [Celebuzz]
After hearing about her VMA nomination, Carly Rae Jepsen just started "pinching herself" over and over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
"I have to pinch myself. I mean, a year ago I was touring Canada in a soccer mom van, and all of the sudden, my life's just taken off in a completely different direction," she said. "Moments like that just let it really sink in. It's crazy."
Congrats to Carly, but I wish someone would of told her that "all of the sudden" is not how that idiom goes. (I don't have time to come back and defend myself in comments, so FYI, "WOULD OF" IS PART OF THE JOKE.) [MTV]
The cast of The Talk has agreed to appear without makeup next week (Sept. 10), and Julie Chen is heeeeeella nervous about everyone seeing her actual face:
"I had a lot of trepidation when we decided to do this," Chen tells PEOPLE. "We know there are people who are going to say, 'Oh, my God, no wonder they wear so much makeup.' "
But Chen says that the episode is in keeping with the show's philosophy.
"We kind of tell it like it is," she said. "We decided the ultimate way to be real and authentic would be to go on without our fake hair, fake eyelashes, five pounds of TV makeup."
I support this, and I support your face, Chen. [People]
- Speaking of butt-tons of makeup, here's Kim Kardashian drawing a prettier face over her regular face. [Bossip]
- Cheryl Cole has reportedly "bounced back" from the car accident I didn't know she was in, and is feeling well enough to go on a date with her new boyfriend and she wore a weird shirt. [DailyMail]
- One Doper to Rule Them All Barry Bonds came to the defense of Lance Armstrong, saying, "I think if it wasn't for him, U.S. cycling wouldn't even be here. He was the greatest cyclist of all...I don't know what they're doing, all I know is I love him. He's a great athlete." [TMZ]
- Coroner confirms that Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes. [E!]
- Chad Ochocinco got a fucking tattoo of his (soon-to-be-ex) wife's face on his leg, because logic and good ideas. [TMZ]
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick "show off" their baby by allowing it out of doors without a shroud and enclosed palanquin. [Radar]
- Here is a picture of Russell Crowe with some firefighters. Gossip site is aghast to learn that Russell Crowe doesn't age in reverse like a magic old-baby. [JanetCharlton]
- Jessica Simpson is working hard to shed her baby wergle-blergle-derb-berb. [USAToday]