After being rushed to the hospital Tuesday, and then again last night, über-enceinte Reese Witherspoon is still pregnant, but totally fine. However, Tuesday's visit involved "complications" with the pregnancy, according to the source, making Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth very nervous. The baby is due in September, and doctors supposedly say that it's perfectly fine if she delivers any time from now until then.
Please also note that Robert Pattinson is allegedly hiding out on her Ojai, California ranch, so if the baby comes out sparkly, it's because of her proximity to the vampire moping in her guest room with Friends reruns and a box of Devil Dogs. [Daily Mail]
Patz will, in fact, be walking the red carpet with the Twilight cast, ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart most notably, to "save her from embarrassment and any female fans booing her," says a source, hopefully the same one who knows everything about what's going in and coming out of Reese Witherspoon's Wonder Orchid.
Meanwhile, K-Stew has been burying herself in the works of Gandhi ("who she decided to find out more about after watching Eat, Pray, Love") and here are those pictures of her stepping out in Los Angeles with flowers yesterday, although they actually look more like asparagus. JOURNALISM. [Entertainmentwise, NYDN, People]
It might be time to start reading the articles: the September issue of Playboy contains an editorial by editor-in-chief Hugh Hefner on behalf of same-sex marriage.
The fight for gay marriage is, in reality, a fight for all of our rights. Without it, we will turn back the sexual revolution and return to an earlier, puritanical time. Today, in every instance of sexual rights falling under attack, you'll find legislation forced into place by people who practice discrimination disguised as religious freedom. Their goal is to dehumanize everyone's sexuality and reduce us to using sex for the sole purpose of perpetuating our species. To that end, they will criminalize your entire sex life.
Hef then cites a number of birth control restrictions in Arizona, Kansas, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and South Dakota for attempting to do just that, and says in closing:
No one should have to subjugate their religious freedom, and no one should have their personal freedoms infringed. This is America and we must protect the rights of all Americans.
An hour after those naked pictures hit the Internet, a "sheepish" Prince Harry said goodbye to some friends in a Los Angeles parking lot. He and his shamed secret gingerparts return to England today to face the wrath of the Queen's infamous scowl. Call me, maybe? [NYDN, Daily Mail]
Jay-Z is suing a former 40/40 Club sous chef (and Hov's former personal chef) for $1.5 million dollars over a secret chicken wing recipe. That's not judgment in my tone; there is literally no better reason to sue someone. Apparently Mike Shand was hired to overhaul the club's menu, but left with the recipes for "popular menu items" such as—guess. The chef eventually handed over the recipes for all of the stuff except his spice mix recipe, which is his own, and nobody can take that away from him. [Page Six]
Calvin Klein made Alexander Skarsgaard .gifs because there was no good reason not to. [The Superficial]
- Ireland Baldwin unleashed some angry Tweets on haters who insisted that dad Alec was "flaunting his wealth" by taking a picture of a sailboat on a beach. [Express]
- No! NO! Cher's not getting married?! NOOO! [Express]
- Meeeep! Elisabeth Moss's new blonde pixie cut looks wonderful! [People]
- Russell Brand, Helen Mirren and Jessie J are among the celebrities who will
fuckappear in a new show about the history of England. [The Sun]
- Martin Scorsese's getting sued for stalling on a 1990 directing project. [TMZ]
- Nelly Furtado's gonna be on 90210. [E! Online]
- Dita Von Teese and Kelly Osbourne hung the fuck out at the Chateau Marmont. [People]
- Newly-engaged Bachelorette star Emily Maynard DID NOT cheat on fiancé Jef Holm, she says. [People]
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard don't want to get married until it's legal for gay couples to marry in California and are cool with having kids "out of wedlock." [Us Magazine]
- KimzzzKardash got herself a $100,000 self-flushing toilet. [Hollywood Life]
- Oh and here she is "rock climbing" sexily, ostensibly with the energy left over from not having to wipe herself. YOLOYOLOYOLO! [Us Magazine]
- Here is the first poster for Steven Spielberg's Lincoln, starring Daniel Day-Lewis as our 16th president, a young, well-endowed dishwasher taken under the wing of a paternal pornography director but gets caught up in the glitz and grit of adult film acting. [Screen Rant]
- Lil Wayne admitted that his verse for 2 Chainz's "Yuck" ("I'm fucked / let's fuck / she said she on her period / I said yuck") was not his best. [Vulture]
- Celine Dion posted topless in her Florida home for V Magazine. [People]
- After that jewelry was stolen at a house party and Lindsay Lohan was questioned, she immediately left town in an outfit that looks exactly like something a jewel thief in a cartoon would wear. [The Superficial]