Ugh, poor Rosie O'Donnell. Apparently her fiancee Michelle Rounds is suffering from something called a desmoid tumor, so Rosie took to the internet to get ahead of the story "b4 the tabloids run it." Her preferred delivery system? Free-verse poetry. Obv. Like ya do. Here's the poem:
took mish 2 malibu / drove to napa / stopped in big sur / heaven on earth / it was a honeymoon / before the wedding / pure bliss / we laughed loved listened / then blink - it begins / on mothers day / morning pain / that won't let up.
O'Donnell (who lost her mother to breast cancer when she was 11) notes that Rounds is currently recovering from surgery and "getting stronger every day." Best of luck to them. [DigitalSpy]
Citing irreconcilable differences, Stevie Wonder has filed for divorce from Kai Millard Morris, his wife of 11 years. Wonder says the couple has been separated since October 2009. He is requesting joint custody and that "all his earnings after the separation [be] kept separate from the couple's assets."
Wonder and Millard Morris were married in September 2001. The singer was previously married to Motown singer Syreeta Wright from 1970 to 1972, and has had several relationships since, from which he has seven children.
Seven children is hella. Divorce is sad. [Stevie Wonder song title pun.] Goodnight. [Reuters]
Dominic "Yes I Would Like to Have Sex With Lindy West" West says he turned down a role on Game of Thrones, but now he can't remember who it was: "It was a lovely part, a good part...I'm going to regret it." Who was it? Now I need to know. Was it Mance Rayder. Was it. Tell me. Was it one of those 8 billion Yunkai'i I don't give a shit about? Was it Stannis's fucking mystery jester who obviously knows something (and BTW can we please wrap up that red herring!?!?). Ugh, tell me who it was so I know how disappointed to feel!!!!! WAS IT DOLOROUS EDD. ANSWER THE QUESTION. [Vulture]
- Jennifer Lopez maybe doesn't like her boyfriend anymore who is maybe gay. [People]
- Marla Sokoloff gave birth to an adorable elf that had to have lung surgery. [People]
- :-| [People]
- Kris Jenner, weirdly, says it isn't totally fun to watch her marital problems play out on TV. [Radar]
- Here's Philip Seymour Hoffman talking about being Plutarch Heavensbee: "He's somebody who's part of the revolution, but you don't know it. The idea that somebody would be risking themselves in such an extreme way to join something that's that dangerous because he thinks it's the future, that's interesting stuff, you know?" [DigitalSpy]
- Confidential to Bachelorette "star" Kasey Kahl. It's the second oldest rule in the Hollywood book (first oldest is never sit downwind of Oliver Reed on SAG taco night): If you have to release a statement that says, "I never huffed paint!!!!!" you definitely 100% huffed paint. [TMZ]
- Ha ha, Drake has to go to summer school! Oh man, Mr. Simpson is going to be so pissed. He was planning to take his hog to Wasaga Beach!!! [DigitalSpy]
- Here's Bar Rafaeli in a wet t-shirt. [Extra]
- Here's Hugh Jackman in a scraggle-beard. [Us]
- Here's Oprah Winfrey in oldface. [Radar]
- Eva Mendes took Ryan Gosling's dog for a walk and presumably picked up its warm feces. [People]