Lindsay Lohan has been doing a lot of "going back" lately. She's going back to work. She's going back and forth to the bathroom at various events. And now it looks like she might be going back to her former girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
The pair were spotted at a New York club last night, and some informed fly on the wall told X17 that they were getting their canoodle on:
Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing and they left the club holding hands. They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days — they couldn't get enough of each other!
Just like the old days, indeed. They dated and split a few times since they first got together in 2007, but perhaps this time will be different. Or perhaps it will be the same as it ever was. We'll just have to wait and see if we can live with all the suspense. [X17]
It hasn't yet been confirmed whether Dianna Agron will return for the next season of Glee, but Jane Lynch let a little info slip that makes it seem like maybe she won't be coming back after her character graduates. Lynch described filming a recent scene:
It was kind of emotional doing my last scene with Dianna, and it really just caught me by surprise at how moving it was. She is just amazing and just a really nice person too. It was like saying goodbye to Dianna, which is a sad thing to do.
That certainly does have an air of finality, but try not to freak out (Greak out?) until it's official. [E!]
Perhaps you are old enough to remember when Eminem's daughter Hailie was just a little baby? Yeah, well, now she's a gorgeous 16-year-old high school student who looks like a total mix of her mom and dad. My how the time has flown. [EnStarz]
Wow, you have to hand it to Wiz Khalifa. He is consistent. Unfortunately, what he's consistent at is getting busted for marijuana possession. He was arrested last week in Nashville, and then last night he was ticketed in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Twice in a week—that's pretty impressive. [TMZ]
While we're on the topic of Glee, Amber Riley had a scary incident on a red carpet last night. She passed out. The reason? She tweeted: "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine." She also took the smart step of thanking the photographers for not taking photos of her while she was down. Here's hoping this is just a one-time fluke and that she won't have to stay off the red carpets for life. [Page Six]
- Jessica Simpson will no doubt be relieved to learn that Kathy Griffin approves of her baby's name, Maxwell Drew. Griffin said,
The nickname Maxi does remind me of a feminine napkin or a long dress that was popular in Gloria Steinem's era, but Max I can live with. Believe me, she would've heard from me if it was a fruit or a vegetable or a kind of wallpaper or whatever these crazy celebrities are doing.
- I'm sure J-Simps has been shaking in her fur-lined boots. [Us]
- Speaking of Jessica, it's strange that her family has left the hospital at all, seeing as her super luxe birthing suite has catering and multiple bedrooms. But they've been coming and going, and here are some pics of sister Ashlee Simpson and the new grandparents. [INF]
- There was a massive fire at Tyler Perry's studio in Atlanta last night. Fortunately, no one was injured in the four-alarm blaze, and the only damage was to a façade on the backlot. Firefighters don't know what caused it and say they might never be able to figure it out because the damage was so extensive where the fire started. [HuffPo]
- Lorne Michaels has said that Mitt Romney might appear on Saturday Night Live in the fall. Hmm, well, that should give the writers plenty of time to perfect an almost infinite number of robot jokes. [HuffPo]
- Not that she needed more proof, but Scarlett Johansson is now officially a movie star. She got her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today, and she looked every bit the blonde bombshell at the unveiling. [Celebuzz]
- Today in Benedict Cumberbatch news: he says he is flattered by all the racy Sherlock fan fic that's being written. Well, then he'll no doubt be excited to learn about my forthcoming erotica book, Cumberbatch, Cumberbatch, Cumberbatch. [MTV]
- Kristin Cavallari and her fiance Jay Culter are reportedly pretty pissed that one of Cutler's teammates on the Chicago Bears, Earl Bennett, let it slip on a radio show that the couple is expecting a boy. Bennett didn't know it was a secret, so he is in the clear—basically this is a lesson that famous people should never tell anyone information they're not comfortable with the entire world knowing. [Hollyscoop]
- Things have been a bit rockier than usual for Ryan O'Neal lately. He is suffering from prostate cancer, and now it's been revealed that he's decided to postpone his chemo treatments until he's finished with the book tour for his memoir. Though that hasn't worked out entirely smoothly. He had to miss a Today Show appearance after he suffered a panic attack right before he was supposed to go on. Luckily, he was well enough to do the show the next day. [Express]
- Uh oh. Kate Gosselin has a creepy Twitter stalker. He or she has a countdown going that ends in a big reveal of Kate's "immoral ways." What could there possibly be in her life that hasn't already been exhaustively documented by TLC and/or the tabloids? [Radar]
- Professional F-list weirdo Tareq Salahi is suing his ex-wife Michaele Salahi and her new man, Journey's Neal Schon, for a second time. The first time his suit was dismissed, but he is apparently really desperate to make their lives difficult—oh, and also to get $50 million for himself. [Radar]
- It's always interesting to hear what scares expectant parents the most. Giuliana Rancic, who's expecting a baby via surrogate later in the summer, says she's most worried about dropping the child. That's easy to fix: Just wrap your hands in sticky tape and the baby will never slip out of your grip. [People]
- Yesterday Teen Mom Jenelle Evans finally got the boob job she's been talking about getting for what feels like forever. [E!]
- Jared Followill, the bassist for Kings of Leon, has announced he's engaged to his girlfriend, Martha Patterson. He's the last of the band members to get married off. [Just Jared]
- There's some sad news from the world of sports. Junior Seau, a former NFL linebacker, was found dead today from an apparent "self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest." He was 43. [People]