It's only been four months since Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony split, but she's already busy looking to fill up her dance card. For those of you who were wishing she would forge a blessed union with Bradley Cooper, fuggedaboutit! Instead, Jenny from the Block is going back to her roots: dating dancers.
You may remember her ex-husband Chris Judd was a dancer, and now she's fallen for another popper-and-locker. His name is Casper Smart. He dances in a club in LA and has also performed with Beyonce and J. Lo herself. Apparently, he is quite a catch: "[He's] popular with the ladies because he goes shirtless!" Sounds like a keeper, but she's still deciding whether she even wants to keep him. They've only been together for a few short weeks, and according to one source it's "nothing serious." [Us Weekly]
- After everyone got mad at Jay-Z for selling t-shirts in support of Occupy Wall Street and not donating any of the profits to the movement, his company has pulled the shirts from their website and removed all mention that they even ever existed. Smart, because we all know once you delete something from the internet, it's gone from everyone's minds forever. [Vulture]
- Are Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds already moving in together? Well, they did look at an apartment in Manhattan this week, but that could mean a lot of things. If they are planning to cohabitate, they're moving forward at breakneck pace because they've only been together for about a month. (Has it really only been a month? It seems like they've been dating for years. Though I guess one month in regular time is equal to about one year in celebrity time.) [NY Post]
- More details are coming to light about Pippa Middleton's breakup with longtime boyfriend Alex Loudon. It seems Alex was the one who initiated the split. According to a friend, "The plain truth is Alex adored Pippa but he couldn't stand the circus that now surrounds her. Nothing is straightforward anymore." Alex is from an old wealthy family who prefers to keep their affairs private (how old fashioned!), and Pippa is…well, Pippa belongs to all of us now. [Daily Mail]
- Lady Gaga has some pretty ambitious plans for building a Jolie-Pitt-sized family for herself one day. According to one source,
The plan is to adopt three Indian orphans before adopting more from around the world. She wants at least one American child, too. …She's not being one of those celebrities who get sucked into third world adoptions only to forget about her own country.
- Well, whether she adopts her children or comes by them some other way (hatches them out of a giant egg?), it's pretty much guaranteed they'll have the wildest baby clothes of all time. [Daily Star Sunday]
- Canadian songwriter/producer David Foster got married on 11/11/11, and the wedding sounds like it was a real musical wonderland. Kate Hudson and Avril Lavigne sang a duet together. Michael Buble took the stage, and even Kenny G got in on the action, going "from table to table playing his saxophone at dinner." Actually having someone play saxophone right in your face sounds kind of awkward, even if that someone is Kenny G. Oh, also Samantha Ronson "tried to DJ, but was told no." Way harsh. [OMG!]
- Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn renewed their vows on 11/11/11 at 11:11 a.m. because the couple is really into 11:11. According to O'Connell, "If we happen to look at our phone and it's 11:11, one of us always texts the other." The reason? Because 11:11 symbolizes his family: "There's two of us – Rebecca and I – and the two of our kids." They also obviously wore corduroy to their very private vow renewal ceremony. [People]
- Actor Jason Lee and his wife, Ceren Alkac, also got in on the 11/11/11 celebrity remarrying action. The couple, who first wed in 2008, got married on Friday night for the second time to "celebrate their relationship." What ever happened to people just having anniversary parties? [People]
- Oprah can add yet another gilded leaf to her pile of accomplishments: She's been given an honorary Oscar to honor all of her charitable contributions. [Reuters]
- Jessica Simpson has tweeted an informative pregnancy update: "My belly is officially bigger than my boobs… Well, kinda. Ha." No doubt that was the tweet that launched a thousand bad jokes about twins. [Us Weekly]
- Avatar's Zoe Saldana and her fiancé Keith Britton have separated after 11 years together. Let's hope she's not feeling too blue. [People]