One of the greatest pop music love stories of the late '90s/early '00s has tragically come to an end.
After seven years of marriage, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have separated.
"We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to amicable conclusion on all matters," they said in a statement. "It is a painful time for all involved, and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
No word yet on who will get custody of their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, but from the sound of it, things will come to an "amicable conclusion" somehow — is anyone else thinking "music video duet"?
According to Page Six, Tiger Woods' "heartbroken" ex Elin Nordegren is currently dating American investor Jamie Dingman, the son of billionaire Michael Dingman.
Jamie Dingman previously dated Bridget Moynahan and was also "linked" to Princess Madeleine of Sweden.
"He's never been so happy. He and Elin have strong feelings for each other," a friend said. "He's a classic all-American guy. He's handsome, a total gentleman and low-key. He's never been in the press. Elin's a very lucky girl; he's a great guy but very private."
The source added, "He doesn't play golf."
David Beckham reveals the reason why he and Victoria Beckham named their daughter Harper Seven:
"A lot of thought goes into our children's names and Harper was a name that we've loved for a long time for a couple of reasons. One reason is Harper's an old English name which we loved and one of the other reasons was Victoria's favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird and the author was Harper Lee. It's a very strong, passionate book. That's where Harper came from."
- TNT canceled Men Of A Certain Age. [Deadline]
- Taylor Swift bottles a combination of "freesia, apple blossom, raspberry spark, blissful vanilla, sun-drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus, golden amber, and lush peach" and calls it a day. [AV Club]
- The man who "snuck onto" Paris Hilton's home last year in an effort to ask her to marry him has plead "not guilty" to stalking her. Because it's obviously not stalking if you're trying to get a stranger to marry you. [TMZ]
- A very pregnant Mel B hangs out by the pool in a leopard bikini. [TMZ]
- "But in the weeks immediately afterward, as we got very close to the marriage, you know, something was not right," he said. "But I didn't see it coming, I truly didn't see it coming." —Hugh Hefner on the end of his relationship with Crystal Harris. [AOL TV]
- Carla Bruni "finally" confirms her pregnancy. [Newser]