Katy Perry has been "struck down" with food poisoning! How could this have happened???? Oh. She's actually a human being and not a cartoon. I guess that could be why.
The 'Teenage Dream' hitmaker - who is currently performing across the US as part of her 'California Dreams' tour - has been forced to cancel a number of her concerts after suffering from "severe dehydration" as a result of the sudden illness.
According to a statement from promoters Jam Productions, the singer has rescheduled her July 8 show at Chicago's Allstate Arena for August 21, and her July 9 gig at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center for August 23.
Katy said: "I apologize to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!"
Megan Fox shows us a few shapes she can make on her forehead that prove she didn't have Botox! [TheSun]
Woah. Is Larry David hooking up with Eva Mendes??? [Bossip]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt formally invites you (the paparazzi) to come by and watch her get her hair cut. [CocoPerez]
- Nancy Grace says she knows a lot of people hate her. [People]
- Mila Kunis was asked out by a marine! A MARINE! [JustJared]
- Former Huge star Nikki Blonksy is currently working in a high-end shoe store in Great Neck, N.Y. [E!]
- And Charlie Sheen is working as a fast food manager…in a music video. [E!]
- Adele's voice is back and better than ever! [E!]
- Jessie J says she had her first "girl experience" at the age of 17. [DigitalSpy]