Britney Spears' legal battle with Brand Sense Partners continues. The company (who is suing Brit for backing out of her contract so she could take a more "lucrative" deal with Elizabeth Arden) is prepared to take her testimony, but Brit's lawyers say she's "not legally competent" to give one.
Brand Sense Partners has reportedly tired of waiting until Brit is "legally competent" and has asked the judge to force her to sit for the deposition anyway. This news comes as a surprise to people who really love her new look and therefore assumed she was totally fine now.
Producers are frantically plotting various ways to get Charlie Sheen's Two And A Half Men character out of the picture before white knight Ashton Kutcher takes over for him:
"During the last original episode that aired February 14, Harper and his stalker/neighbor Rose were headed for the airport to catch a flight to Paris. Sources connected with the production tell TMZ ... it's likely Lorre will use the flight to rid the show of Charlie Harper once and for all. And get this — the flight was never intended to be a cliffhanger — it just happened that was the last episode shot before Charlie Sheen melted down.
Of course, the obvious scenario is a plane crash. But our sources say that's not going to happen because producers are not going to make the other passengers sacrificial lambs — even though they don't really exist." [TMZ]
"The ring echoed from the balcony, drawing gasps from the audience, which included Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Incredibly, the woman with the phone took the call, saying, "Hello." McDormand said, sternly, from the stage, "When you're done, we'll resume." She continued when the rude playgoer stowed the phone." –-Nobody fucks with Frances McDormand. Nobody. [PerezHilton]
- Ashley Olsen apparently needs a reason to be hooking up with Justin Timberlake. Answer given: They have "mutual friends". Proceed, Ashley. [JustJared]
- "Leonardo also treated the actress to a helicopter ride to Saint-Paul de Vence, France for a $500 lunch at La Colombe d'Or Restaurant, a stay at the $5,000-a-night suite at Hotel de Paris and a trip on a $52 million yacht and friends have revealed the 'Inception' star is determined to please Blake." —Leonardo Dicaprio's super lazy attempts to woo Blake Lively. [ContactMusic]
- Jennifer Garner has a balloon animal, Ben Affleck has a black eye. Caption contest material for sure. [E!]
- Photos of Kim Kardashian's engagement night are available only to her closest friends...everyone. [People]
- Adele has canceled further tour dates due to laryngitis. [US]
- The press is kind enough to show us how Kate Moss' "lifestyle" has aged her. [DailyMail]
- Rumored couple Olivia Wilde and Bradley Cooper have signed on to star in the same movie. [PerezHilton]
- Emma Stone is a redhead once more. [E!]