• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Adultery Website Founder Wants Your Respect, You Whore:
Now that he's taught women how to cheat, what will he teach us next? I, for one, have been dying to learn what all about this "math" business is about.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to A Brief History Of The Bump Watch:
Of course we watch. It's uterUS, not uterYOU
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Angelina Denies 7th Kid Is On The Way:
Since we're talking about dicks and a kilted James McAvoy, remember those mirror-plated shoes Jez wrote about a while back? Um, I need a pair. In case he and I are ever walking side by side, I uh, well, I just really think those shoes would look good on me.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to 4-Year-Old Girl Treks Through Snow To Save Family After Car Accident:
Remember: In a crisis, keep calm and Carrion.
Averie good piece of advice, that.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Lady Gaga's Preachy New Self-Acceptance Dance Single Has Arrived:
The evergreen population, so long overlooked in modern society, is thrilled to finally be recognized in a song about diversity and acceptance and empowerment.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them to the Comment of the Day tag page. So send us your nominations — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.)
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Image via Oh! My God! I Miss You