Today's best comments are here!
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Does Oprah's New Sister Need To Be Approved By Gail?:
Charlie Sheen lesson learned: you need to stretch properly before doing obscene amounts of coke.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Behold: Barbra Streisand Works Out On A Yacht:
Life's candy and the sun's a bowl of butter, which goes straight to my thighs.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to School Board Official Says Hiring Women Would Be "Worthless":
It's a fact of science that the baby acts as a human parasite that latches on to your nerval system. It controls the mama's mind into wantin' strange new concoctions. Ever see a preggerlady eat a pickle with ice cream? It's 'cause of that dang fetus. The preggerlady is a puppet for the fetus. You don't want a fetus runnin' thangs at the school, DO YOU?
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to School Board Official Says Hiring Women Would Be "Worthless":
Herb Rozell is due to have his head removed from his ass in May, a complex surgical procedure that will require a long recovery. He'll be worthless to us in that time, so I vote we replace him. I also vote that since old white men keep sticking their heads up their asses and getting stuck, we stop hiring them and voting them into office. They just can't be counted on, you know?
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Baptiste Giabiconi Isn't Sure Why Karl Lagerfeld Loves Him:
Stephen Jones says that Christian Dior models look like they have perfectly even skin because they're wearing makeup all over their bodies.
And yet when I do it, it's all 'Run away from the crazy lady covered in lipstick!'
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />