Today's best comments are all that and a bag of chips.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Senate Majority Leader Has Special Nickname For Female Colleage:
I was unaware that Harry Reid was the Senate's yearbook editor.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Wisconsin Governor Will "Consider" Removing Sexting DA:
Want to go on a date to the morgue as I am tired of not having any body in my life.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Calvin Klein Underwear Baits Twihards And True Blood Fans:
Well, nobody likes Eggs without sausage.
Cheese: provided by this comment. You're welcome?
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Hillary's Butterfly Clip Will Not Bring Relief To Pakistan Or Haiti:
What they don't know is that it was 90s Day at the UN, and Ahmadinejad was wearing one-strap overalls and a Hypercolor shirt.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Hillary's Butterfly Clip Will Not Bring Relief To Pakistan Or Haiti:
According to an updated report from the UN, Ahmadinejad's people report he will actually not negotiate US-Iran relations without hair clips, but he demands that they be Iranian flag colored. Hil, lacking the requisite Iranian flag colored butterfly clip, is currently contemplating turning her Italian flag colored clip sideways. In the interim, a seemingly safe clear w/slight sparkle clip was choosen. Unfortunately, this led to all other parties slowly backing away from the negotiation table, as clear and sparkly are the colors on the flag of Atlantis, which could be a sign that Atlantis will rise from the deep, obliterating world cod markets, sending the world into chaos and war.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />