So much happened in last's night's episode, so many truths were revealed, and yet: We still have so many questions!
- When Eric finally reminded Russell that Russell had killed his family a thousand years ago, did he really think that Russell would give a shit?
- Did you guffaw when Pam called Bill an "infatuated tween"?
- What the hell is going on with Jesus?
- Can you believe Hoyt's mama and Summer are in cahoots? Is Hoyt's mama going to join up with Tara and Arlene and the rest of the anti-vampire folks? Is Hoyt's mama the one handing out faux eyelashes to the other castmembers?
- Why are Hoyt and Jessica so hot together?!?!?! And why don't we get more fierce females like Jessica?
- Why was Sam so out of control at Merlotte's?
- Who the hell cares if Kitch is on V? Why is Jason even getting distracted by that dumb storyline?
- How come Arlene, who has exhibited a distaste for the supernatural stuff, went ahead and tried a Wiccan abortion? And since it didn't seem to work, is she actually going to give birth to some serial-killing demon spawn?
- Did Tara and Sam hook up for a self-loathing hatefuck because they're at such low points, or do they really have a connection?
- How great were Eric's last words to Pam: "You know I love you more when you're cold and heartless"?
- Are Eric and Russell really dead? Is Pam rich now?
- "Fuckin' fairies! Who knew?" EVERYONE.
- Where the hell is Alcide?
Earlier: True Blood Becomes A Fairy Tale
True Blood: How Long Does It Take To Find Out Who You Are?
True Blood: Your Source For Hot Gay Vampire Sex
True Blood: Girlfriend In A Coma
True Blood: Will You Be My Vampire Bride?
True Blood Heals Heartbreak With A Hot Hunk O' Werewolf
True Blood: Vampire Sex Is Twisted
True Blood: Big Foot, Nazis, And Tender Moments
True Blood: "Conscience Off, Dick On"