- Lindsay Lohan is still doing things which prevent her from being perceived as a normal, productive 20-something-year-old girl who likes to blow a few rails and date girls when she wants to. Her life is still fraught. [TMZ]
- Charming former "Insider" host Pat "You Are So Fucking Hot" O'Brien is writing a memoir about that oh-so-precious time of his life when he was completely zonked out on drugs and booze, trying to woo ladies back to some mysterious location for a naughty threesome.
[The Mighty Page Six]
- Jessica Simpson found herself a new person in her life to love her adorable dimness. He's former 49ers tight end, Eric Johnson, and a little birdie close to the couple says they're both "very happy" with the new union. Awwsies!
- Hey! The dickhead guy from "That Thing You Do!" is still relevant enough to warrant tabloid coverage of his engagement. But what about poor, sweet Faye? I take back all those kisses, again, Jimmy.
- More tingles! Pam from "The Office" is also getting hitched. But not to Jim, because this is real life, and in real life, most sitcom actresses marry screenwriters.
- DAYUMMMMMMMMM! Gwen Stefani's baby. [Media Takeout]