We're looking for a video intern for the summer. If you're in the New York area, can travel to Brooklyn several times a week, have experience working with video, and need college credit, read on!
Again, this is a video internship. (There will not be any writing opportunities, we're sorry to say.) It is also only for college credit and is unpaid. Here are some requirements:
- Must be able to travel to Brooklyn at least twice a week, for two full work days.
- Must have experience working in Final Cut, Quicktime Pro, iMovie, Photoshop, and Excel.
- Must have experience working with hand-held cameras.
- Must have experience with video editing and uploading.
- Must come to work with a laptop.
- Must have access to cable TV.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
The internship will involve reading TV schedules, watching a lot of television, clipping shows, uploading videos, etc. There will also be a lot of non-video, boring-ish jobs that involve organizing, filing, and researching. While some work will involve Pot Psychology, none of it will involve weed.
Please email your resume, availability, and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.