- In the crazed Mel Gibson phone rant du jour, he berates Oksana Grigorieva for falling asleep before having sex with him, saying, "I'll burn the goddamn house up, but blow me first! How dare you?"
- Mel continues, "I should've woken you up and said fucking blow me bitch! I should've fuckin' woken you up and said blow me! You would've liked that better, yeah?" His screaming and panting are even worse on this tape, and he says at one point, "I can't get like this anymore." Finally, something we can all agree on. [Radar]
- A law enforcement source says they were told that during one argument, Oksana was trying to leave after Mel hit her and he went back into the house and got a gun. Says the source, "Oksana said she was panicked and while searching for the keys, Mel came up to her and said, ‘I will show you how to get out of here fast,' which she interpreted to be a death threat." After finding her keys, she grabbed the baby and drove away. [Radar]
- Oksana's dentist has written a sworn declaration at the request of her lawyers in which he says she told him Mel hit her. He says he saw evidence of "blunt force trauma" and her veneers, not her actual teeth, were knocked out. He says he was so worried about her he offered to let her stay in his house. [TMZ]
- Oksana's 12-year-old son witnessed many of her fights with Mel and police want to interview him. [TMZ]
- Oksana received several threatening phone calls yesterday, and at least one "could be interpreted as a death threat." [TMZ]
- Mel helped Britney Spears out after her 2008 meltdown, so will she return the favor? All signs point to no. [Fox News]
- Janine Lindemulder's lawyers are going to call Jesse James' former mistress Merilee Gerth as a witness in their custody dispute. [TMZ]
- Kelly Osbourne and fiancé Luke Worrall have split. Kelly responded to a commenter on her Facebook page, "Thanx you're a really sweet heart so what your saying is that im ugly so it was ok for him to cheat go fuck yourself!!!!!" [E!]
- Today Bret Michaels denied that he and Kristi Lynn Gibson are engaged, saying, "No, we are not engaged yet, it's a work in progress... She has a beautiful promise ring-it's a promise ring, or a friendship ring, with benefits. That's what we call it. But yes, is it a work in progress? Absolutely." [E!]
- A woman has accused Sean Kingston of sexual assault, but TMZ claims police don't think the case is credible. [TMZ]
- Life & Style is insisting that Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their first child and had a quickie wedding because they wanted to be married before the baby arrives next year. [Life & Style]
- Penelope Cruz's rep says she's not pregnant. A source points out that she's currently filming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant." [E!]
- A "spywitness" claims January Jones and Jason Sudeikis are dating, saying, "January has made multiple visits to Jason on the set of his new movie [Horrible Bosses]. They were pretty flirty together!" This presents a problem because Jason is still imaginary dating Jennifer Aniston and January has been linked to Adrien Brody and Bobby Flay. [Just Jared]
- Actor Jeffrey Jones, who played the principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off is in court today for allegedly neglecting to update his sex offender status, but he's not worried: "Ya know, I think I've done everything that I have to do," says Jones. [TMZ]
- Lady Gaga is renting a mansion in Bel Air for $25,000 a month. [TMZ]
- Pennsylvania state rep Thomas Murt is questioning the legality of the work permits issued to the six-year-old Gosselin sextuplets. He says in PA kids under seven aren't allowed to work on TV and, "It appears those permits were granted even though the law does not provide for them." [AP]
- Will David Tennant replace Edward Norton as the Incredible Hulk? [ONTD]
- Or maybe the role will go to Mark Ruffalo. [Perez]
- Lindsay Lohan was the subject of another celebrity death hoax, which was popularized by a fake Kim Kardashian Twitter account. [E!]
- Melissa Gilbert is scheduled to undergo spinal surgery later this month. [UPI]
- Craig Ferguson and wife Megan Wallace are expecting their first child this winter. [People]
- Mario Lopez and his pregnant girlfriend Courtney Mazza will star in a new VH1 reality show. [Perez]
- Betty White will appear on the season premiere of Community as "Professor June Bauer, an esteemed, albeit slightly unhinged, anthropology professor." [N.Y. Magazine]
- Lauren Conrad's biggest Hills regret: Calling Spencer Pratt a "sucky person." She explains, "You know what, that's so lame because I didn't want to cuss on camera! So 'sucky' was the first word that came to my head and it follows me everywhere! ... Who says that? That's not my favorite!" [Us]
- Lauren adds that her worst moment on the show was when there was a rumor she had a sex tape because, "You have to make one really uncomfortable phone call to your parents." [E!]
- Kanye West was spotted with an "exotic new gal" at a NYC Starbucks. He ordered a latte and a blueberry muffin, but when his ladyfriend tried to order a cookie he said no and told her it's too fattening. [Life & Style]
I can't imagine anyone listening to Gibson's ravings (the heavy panting and screaming, etc.) and not come away thinking that this is a psyche in great distress.
Oksana needs to got to the police and take all the necessary precautions to protect herself if she fears Gibson will harm her in any way. She needs to give these tapes to the authorities and not to the media...making these private phone calls public will only exasperate the situation. One was enough...what number are we up to now? How many to follow? Enough.
I'm now thinking Gibson is the biggest threat to himself. I hope Oksana and the baby are safe...and I hope Mel doesn't take his own life.