- Oprah announced yesterday that she was recently, "given some news that literally shook me to my core." Rather than letting the tabloids run with the story, she's staging a family reunion on her show.
- Oprah declared in a promo that she'll be announcing this "miracle of all miracles," on Monday's show. Who could it be?! A long-lost parent? A long-lost cousin? A long-lost family pet? The possibilities are endless! [AP]
- Today Michelle Obama taped an interview with Oprah, which will air on Thursday. She'll discuss a new campaign to support families with someone in the military. [AP]
- Jim Carrey is dating America's Next Top Model contestant Anchal Joseph. [Radar]
- Bill Clinton had dinner with Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez, then he headed to Chad Ochocinco's birthday party. [TMZ]
- Is America's love affair with Betty White over? The ratings for Hot In Cleveland's season two premiere were down 40% from the series premiere. [N.Y. Mag]
- Nadya Suleman says she hasn't had sex in 11 years, not that we needed to know that. [TMZ]
- Spanish porn star Irene Lopez says she's actually met with Macaulay Culkin before, but no one found out about it. "If there is a possibility that he goes back with Mila, I don't want to be an obstacle. The breakup is really fresh," she adds. "I don't want to cause him any harm. He's a good person." [E!]
- You may have heard that Jon Gosselin is looking for work as a welder, but it's not true. A source says, "Jon still has a job that he has been keeping under-wraps and he's not actively looking for any other work, that's the truth." [Radar]
- Emily Procter has given birth to a daughter named Pippa. [Us]
- Halle Berry's ex-husband Eric Benet is engaged to Manuela Testolini. He says, "During a romantic dinner I decided to finally let Manuela hear 'Never Want to Live Without You,' a song off my new album that I had written for her. I sang it to her, then got down on one knee and proposed." [People]
- Jason Mraz says he and fiancee Tristan Prettyman won't wed until gay marriage is legal. "The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community — our moms especially — and so it puts us in the fight," he says. "We can't get married until [gay] marriage is legal and equal...I think giving people the right to marry will be a huge movement in civil rights." [Us]
- Here's a charming tale about Anderson Cooper's mom taking him to see Luna, a movie about a woman who has an incestuous relationship with her son, when he was young: "My mom's judgment, I'm not sure if it was the best... In fact, we were rejected from one theater, they refused to sell tickets to me. But my mom was not deterred. She just took me to some other theater." [N.Y. Mag]
- In case you were wondering what Michelle "Bombshell" McGee thinks Sandra Bullock is thinking about Jesse James' engagement, here you go: "If I was Sandra, what would be going through my mind right now is, 'Good riddance, you're not my problem anymore, you're a dirt bag, you're a pig, move on to the next,'" she said. "She knew he was too good for him." [Radar]
- Minnie Driver reports that at the Golden Globes, "I was in the ladies room and I did notice this very gorgeous lovely young actress coming out of the stall next to me and her dress was tucked into her knickers. I did stop and help her and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers.' But I don't think she knew what knickers were, because it's an English word but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story!" [Us]
- Pink says, "I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms... And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be." [Us]
I'm thinking of all the soap opera reveals I've ever seen.
Oprah was in a coma and had a baby she didn't know about?
Oprah's long lost sister has been sleeping with Stedman?
Oprah's long lost sister has been sleeping with Gayle?
Oprah has a secret twin, who has been sleeping with Gayle and Stedman.