Tomorrow, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure are hosting a Leadership Summit on Breast Cancer, and who do you think their special guests are? Why, two potential first ladies! That's right, Judith "Crazy Eye" Nathan Giuliani and Elizabeth Kucinich will be special guest speakers to let everyone know what their husbands' policies on breast cancer will be if they will. I'm guessing it'll be pretty much the same: breast cancer is bad. Other things I'm sure about:
- This has nothing to do with it being in New Hampshire
- This has nothing to do with Crazy Eyes polling poorly among women voters.
- Crazy Eyes suddenly using only her married name has nothing to do with Hillary Rodham Clinton
- This also has nothing to do with Rudi [sic] polling poorly among women voters because he left his wife to marry Crazy Eyes after announcing their affair on TV.
- This has everything to do with breast cancer.
- Everyone there would rather talk to/ get their picture taken with Elizabeth.