Vogue Fashion Market/Accessories Editor Virginia Smith has a new assistant, one Serena Nikkhah, and according to Fashion Week Daily, she's a "budding socialite". What a stretch for them! Also, she has a Facebook account. So do some bloggers we know! We've posted her bikini picture after the jump, but first, a brief summary of our findings:
- She is a Londoner.
- She is a Georgetown University '05 graduate
- She majored in art history.
- She did not work for Sotheby's!
- She may have dated a relative of Osama Bin Laden.
- She is in the following Facebook groups: Before It's In Vogue, It's In my Closet; We Are So Fucking Fabulous, We Routinely Have To Beat Up Paparazzi Outside; I Like To Piss On The Street!; 20 Hottest Girls Of 2005; The Elitist Club.
- She is friends with Tinsley Mortimer.
- She has made a few appearances on New York Social Diary!
- She can make her eyes cross.
- She has a Cartier watch.
- She has only one MySpace friend, "Tom."
- She is camera-ready, even when males grind up against her posterior regions.
- She used to work at Marc Jacobs.
- She goes to other "budding socialites" birthday parties.
- She was one of the co-chairs of this year's AGTA benefit for Project Renewal.
- She parties for Elite Traveler.
- Her favorite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Shawshank Redemption.
Ugh. How did we know she was going to pick those?
New York Social Diary
Serena Mikkhah's MySpace
Park Avenue Peerage
Candles and Champers [FWD]
Elite Traveler - March/April 2007 issue
2007 AGTA Newsletter
Serena Nikkhah's Facebook page