As if you needed more proof of the impending apocalypse, Vanilla Ice was relevant again today.
Ice tweeted on Wednesday that he was a passenger on the flight from Dubai to New York City’s JFK Airport that was quarantined after 100 passengers reported falling ill with flu-like symptoms. The CDC said 11 people were hospitalized of the 549 passengers and crew members on board.
The 50-year-old rapper wrote of his experience, “So I just landed from Dubai and now there is like tons of ambulance and fire trucks and police all over the place. This is crazy. Apparently there is overe 100 people sick on the bottom floor, so happy I’m up top, it’s a double-decker plane 380.” This is some Snowpiercer shit.
Due to this wild fluke, everyone on Twitter is making the exact same joke.
Quit breaking my heart you two!
- I saw Lucas Hedges on the street once and can confirm he exclusively wears this brown shirt and pants ensemble. [Vulture]
- Wanda Sykes got another Netflix special, her first gig since quitting Roseanne. [Deadline]
- If you’re looking for validation on here: Ashlee Simpson Ross admitted “Boyfriend” is indeed about Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama. [Us Weekly]
- Donald Glover claims his record label owes him $700,000 in streaming royalties. [Page Six]
- Jimmy Bennett is reportedly filing a sexual assault allegation against Asia Argento. [TMZ]
- Could not be less interested. [Us Weekly]