A classic Hollywood union disintegrated this week and fans are naturally looking for answers, hence rumors have been circulating, one of which claims that Jenna Dewan Tatum and Channing Tatum’s marriage is ending because the latter was indulging in an even more famous couple known as “drinking and flirting.”
On Thursday, however, Jenna denied the story, saying Channing’s behavior is not to blame for the dissolution of their nine-year marriage (the two met on the set of the 2006 film Step Up). A rep for Jenna told People, “Happy to clarify that absolutely none of these rumors are true.”
In a joint statement released Monday, Jenna and Channing said:
“We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now.”
They sound like they’re speaking to children—which, honestly, is fair. It’s technically none of our business. Yet gossip, too, is a kind of beautiful adventure, taking us down many different paths at once. Most of them sketchy as hell.
Group shots are perennially difficult to pull off! Especially ones with little kids, and serious husbands.
Gordon Ramsay acting like a failson who flunked every question on his homework assignment despite putting genuine effort into it is how I’d prefer to remember him. And so, I think I will.
- Snooki is not getting divorced, okay? [Us Weekly]
- Men are fearing, talking, and listening. [THR]
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright’s offspring, Hopper Penn, was arrested in Nebraska for drug possession (pot, amphetamine, shrooms). [Us Weekly]
- Oh my god MERYL is that you??? Transformed. [VF]
- Anne Hathaway out here preemptively shaming the fat-shamers over weight she hasn’t yet put on, but will, for the sake of cinema. [Indie Wire]