Oh shit, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have gone their separate ways, and it’s got nothing to do with Valentine’s Day, may it rest. In fact, the couple said in a statement that they came to this decision at the end of last year.
The statement, released by Aniston’s publicist Stephen Huvane on Thursday, reads in part:
“Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly. Whatever else is printed about us that is not directly from us, is someone else’s fictional narrative. Above all, we are determined to maintain the deep respect and love that we have for one another.”
Aniston and Theroux, who became engaged in 2012 and married in 2015, said they are “two best friends who have decided to part way as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship.”
And, just like that, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are both single again *that we know of.*
Ciara shared the first images of her baby girl Sierra Princess (she gave birth in April and has guarded her daughter’s privacy well), as part of an app promotion for TraceMe. Mama and baby both look radiant.
Here’s Kris Jenner drunkenly singing karaoke on Valentines Day!
- If you ever wanted to hear what Ariana Grande’s 8th grade boyfriend has to say, here’s your chance. [Page Six]
- Hard to dream up a douchier headline, but it’s all for a good cause! [Page Six]
- Drake’s dad Dennis Graham looks extremely ready for love. [Page Six]
- Oh Paulina Porizkova, you deserved so much better! [NYDN]
- “I only know what works for me and seeking to escape my life no longer works for me.” —Frances Bean Cobain. [ET]
- Baz Luhrmann weighs in on figure skating’s affinity for the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack. [Vulture]