TMZ published what they claim to be an exclusive first look at Kylie Jenner’s “full-on” baby bump Thursday morning, and plenty of other outlets have picked it up. But even though I have few doubts that Jenner is, in fact, pregnant, I wouldn’t call this proof.
The photo, which I have illustrated above as Jezebel does not have rights to the original, shows Jenner walking through a construction site with her best friend Jordyn Woods and mother Kris. She’s wearing black/dark gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt, along with a pair of black sneakers. Her hair is tied up. Her face is pointed toward the ground. She looks comfortable! But she doesn’t necessarily look pregnant.
Sweatshirts are the great sartorial equalizer, and mask every single thing going on underneath them. If a seven-month pregnant person and a low-BMI, uterus-free person of the same height were both photographed wearing identical black sweatshirts, cropped images of their abdomens would be indistinguishable.
This photo proves nothing!!!
And now, an anonymous quote from an NBC insider, as told to Page Six:
“The problem is that nobody at NBC is controlling Megyn [Kelly]. They paid her more than $20 million to host the 9 a.m. show, and she’s been given too much power. But the fact remains: You can’t say those things, or be so aggressive, on morning TV. Plus, Megyn was already having trouble booking celebrities—so how is she ever going to book other stars if they disagree and she later goes on air later and trashes them?”
And now, a headline about Tamron Hall:
Oh look, it’s the big cover.
- Some of these photos of Marilyn Monroe are new. Some of these photos of Marilyn Monroe are old. I’m not sure why they received a full story. [Daily Mail]
- No idea who Arielle Kebbel is, but she has boxed water and an amethyst in her bag. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s exactly what happens at the end of this season of The Bachelor, according to Reality Steve. [ONTD]
- Meghan Trainor blacked out when the Spy Kid asked her to be his wife. [People]
- Lorde was interviewed in Billboard. It’s good. [Celebitchy]