The rumors were true! “Olé,” the song Adam “Calvin Harris” Wiles may or may not have written in response to Taylor Swift cheating on him, has leaked, and boy, should everyone involved be ashamed of themselves. You can listen to the entire piece of ill-conceived revenge music above.
The vocalist on the track is John Newman, and he sings poetry like:
- “I feel so good when I leave your apartment.”
- “I kiss you once, then I stare at the ceiling.”
- “I see online that you’ve begun to be a good girl and take trips with your boyfriend, being attentive, continue to pretend.”
- “You’ve hidden my name on your phone so you can call me to tell me you’ve been going through hell”
Swift has reportedly claimed the song is not about her, and that it was written well before they broke up. As is usually the case with stories about her, I believe nothing and everything, all at once.
In other embarrassing news, Page Six is reporting that no one on Lindsay Lohan’s “team” was able to get a single brand to sponsor her 30th birthday party in Greece.
“They put together a one-sheet [proposal] of sponsorship opportunities, but nobody bit,” said an insider. “She’s worked hard to reform her image, but nobody’s interested.”
Side note: if anyone from Hellmann’s, Kraft, Miracle Whip, or Sir Kensington would like to sponsor my next birthday party, I’d be so down.
There’s no good reason for posting this photo of Sharon Stone sitting next to Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game in 1996, but I’m going to post it anyway.
- Someone figured out who owns the yacht that isn’t Mark Cuban’s. [Page Six]
- Lea Michele and what’s his name broke up after two months, and E! made a work of art to commemorate the news. [E! News]
- Scarlett Johansson’s favorite thing to do is change dirty diapers. [Celebitchy]
- Becky G is sorry. (Do you even know who Becky G s?) [THG]
- What a dumb relationship. [People]
- ♬ Do you wanna buy a jockstrap? ♬ [TMZ]