Poor Katy Perry got a few handfuls more than she bargained for when she brought a young fan onstage at the Rock in Rio festival last Sunday and the girl—very excited, probably on drugs, and DEFINITELY inappropriate—began kissing Perry all over her face and neck and copping feels wherever she could.
“She’s rolling,” Perry remarked as the young woman—Rayane, according to YouTube—became even more of a puddle.
Katy was professional. Rayane—against all odds—did not get slapped. Just another long day of ROCKIN’ IN RIO.
DANG, PRESS. TAYLOR SWIFT BURNED YOU.
On a somber note, Jim Carrey has issued a statement about the death of his girlfriend, Cathriona White:
“I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona. She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled. My heart goes out to her family and friends and to everyone who loved and cared about her. We have all been hit with a lightning bolt.”
Cathriona was 28 years old. She reportedly died from suicide. [CNN]
- Less sad: Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are not friends anymore. [Billboard]
- Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas are just “hanging out.” Mmhm. [Page Six]
- Here’s more on Jewel and Sean Penn :(:(:( [US Weekly]
- Peaches Geldof’s widowed husband Thomas Cohen has become, uh, close with Peaches’ half sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence. [Daily Mail]
- Popsugar thought this story about Tom Hanks and Amy Poehler “dating” in the ‘80s was true.
- “I have been directed by male directors 17 times and only twice by women. Of the producers I’ve worked with, 13 have been male, and only one has been a woman,” Emma Watson tells The Guardian. “...The men at the top often find it difficult to relate to a lot of the problems women face and therefore we aren’t taken very seriously.” [The Guardian]
- Hey Australia! Chris Brown is outside and he’d really like to come in! [Billboard]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.