After sixteen years as a couple, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have reportedly called it quits.
According to Star, “Jennifer realized that she and Jon don’t want the same things.”
And what might those “things” be? Well, apparently—in a SHOCKING turn of tabloid events—Jennifer wanted a baby and Jon was like, “ehhh.”
“The relationship just ran its course,” says a source close to the couple. In fact, the once inseparable duo haven’t been photographed together since January, before Jon entered a 30-day rehab program for alcohol abuse.
But it wasn’t the 44-year-old star’s addiction that brought on the breakup— it was Jon’s reluctance to start a family with the 45-year-old actress. “I don’t have a driving force to have a baby,” the actor has previously said. “That said, I’m in a committed relationship, and if it ever came up, I’m not ruling it out.”
I prefer to believe InTouch’s take (as reported on earlier by our very own Bobby Finger) that Jon Hamm was enticed away by Sandra Bullock—not because this breakup story needs “ANOTHER WOMAN” (“CRAZY LADY WANT BABY” is more than enough for me to win gossip rag BINGO on this one), but because I’d really like the Bobby Finger-coined nickname “Hamm Sandy” to stick.
Good to note: Neither Jon Hamm nor Jennifer Westfeldt’s reps have released a statement on the matter and tabloids lie all of the time. Perhaps love is alive and well.
Tyga has called in the FBI to help bust the person who leaked his dick pic. “His attorney Lee Hutton says they went to the feds because they believe the images were hacked—either from Tyga or someone with whom he intentionally shared the pics,” reports TMZ.
Go get ‘em, T...yga. [TMZ]
Taylor Swift donated $50,000 to a fan who is battling leukemia and we all can agree that that was very nice of her. Swift sent Naomi Oakes, age 11, the donation and a message after Oakes learned that her 6-9 month hospital stay would force her to miss an upcoming Taylor Swift concert. [US Weekly]
- Everyone’s mad at Scott Disick for posting a photo of his car on his daughter’s birthday. [Gossip Cop]
- But he’s just overwhelmed by being a father! [People]
- Understandably, Debra Messing did not like kissing Jeremy Piven on Will & Grace. [US Weekly]
- Patrick Dempsey posted a sweet message for his late Can’t Buy Me Love co-star, Amanda Peterson. [E! Online]
- You probably already knew this, but Taylor Schilling and Carrie Brownstein are all coupled up. [Dlisted]
- Kristen Stewart and Kanye West, two people who hate smiling, hung out in Paris. [Gossip Cop]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.