Jennifer Aniston, who, according to the tabloids for the past decade, has been pregnant hundreds of thousands of times, might be playing a mom in the spinoff from Mean Girls, aptly titled, Mean Moms. Sean Anders previously worked with Aniston on Horrible Bosses 2 and has just been signed to direct the movie, which is set to start filming this summer.
Mean Moms is an adaption of Rosalind Wiseman’s advice book, Queen Bee Moms & Kingpin Dads, a follow-up to Queen Bees & Wannabes, which Tina Fey turned into the 2004 hit film, Mean Girls. No word yet on whether any actors from the original film will make an appearance, but I’m crossing my fingers for Amy Poehler to reprise her role as Regina George’s “cool mom.” If not, I’d be happy with a Glen Coco cameo. [US Weekly]
Though Robert Durst, suspected murderer and star of the HBO documentary “The Jinx,” has been locked up in a New Orleans jail for the past two months due to gun charges, a strange incident involving the real estate heir has just been revealed. Last July, Durst was caught on camera urinating on a candy rack at a CVS convenience store. Apparently the employee who was behind the register did nothing, because what would you do if you saw an old man pissing on a row of Almond Joys and king-sized Kit Kats like it ain’t no thing? Durst’s lawyers claim the incident was a “medical mishap,” and he later paid thousands in damages without arrest.
Natalie Portman doesn’t know where she left the Oscar for her Best Actress win for 2010’s Black Swan and she doesn’t seem to really care either. The actress thinks it’s bad to “worship” the little gold statue. Portman explains, “I was reading the story of Abraham to my child and talking about, like, not worshipping false idols. And this is literally like gold men. This is literally worshipping gold idols — if you worship it. That’s why it’s not displayed on the wall. It’s a false idol.” Please calm down, Natalie. You might scare your child into thinking that the Oscar will come alive and eat him during the night.
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have weathered the storms of marriage. The couple is now celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary, which calls for the gift of leather. [US Weekly]
- Jamie Foxx denies he is dating Katie Holmes, again. [ET Online]
- We won’t be seeing Courtney Stodden’s “stolen” sex tape anytime soon. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Sam Smith will have to undergo surgery on his vocal cords next month. [People]
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner might be having marriage probs. [Radar Online]
- Kristen Wiig had the same perm I had in the first grade. [Just Jared]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.