What recently-divorced, 38-year-old singer recently blurred lines ;););) by disruptively making out with his 20-year-old girlfriend in the aisle of a boarding airplane? DING! DING! DING! It’s sentient cloud of Axe Body Spray, Robin Thicke!
As Page Six would have it:
Spies said Thicke, 38 — newly divorced from Paula Patton, 39 — boarded a flight from LAX with model April Love Geary, but couldn’t stop canoodling.
“He was standing in the aisle as people boarded, leaning over to make out with her,” sniffed a traveler. “He was blocking the way. She was giggling. It was obnoxious. He was just like, ‘Oh, sorry.’ He knew he was being disruptive.”
Thicke’s rep didn’t respond.
Cool guy continues to be cool! News at 11!
Django Unchained’s Daniéle Watts pled no contest to disturbing the peace in court yesterday, following an incident last fall when she was detained after allegedly having sex with her boyfriend Brian Lucas in a vehicle in Studio City. According to E! Online, both she and Lucas “must serve one-year formal diversions, complete 40 hours of community service at a court-approved facility and both Lucas and Watts must write apology letters to their arresting officers.” [E! Online]
Item One: Nicholas Hoult is dating Glee’s Dianna Agron! Item Two: Things are getting so serious that he’s even putting his friendship with ex Jennifer Lawrence ~on hold~ for her. “Though he had been quite smitten with Lawrence, an insider told OK! that the actor is no longer ‘stuck on’ on his ex and now has his eyes set on Agron,” OK! Magazine reports. “And how much does his new lady mean to him? Well, the source added that Hoult decided to put his friendship with Lawrence on pause after speaking with Agron about it!”
Whoa-ho-ho! When was the last time you gave up Jennifer Lawrence for an ex, huh?
- Jennifer seems fine, by the way, and is hanging out with Lorde now. [POPSUGAR]
- Not sure if Jeremy Renner could be a bigger idiot, but I bet he’ll try! [ONTD]
- “Kristen Stewart Not Going to the Met Ball—but Robert Pattinson Is: Find Out Why!” (Spoiler: She was busy.) [E! Online]
- “I have these memories of this life, and I feel sometimes like it didn’t exist,” says Kris Jenner on her marriage to Bruce Jenner. [Gossip Cop]
- Ireland Baldwin is out of rehab, now a brunette. [Dlisted]
- Perhaps thinking that the world was once again ready for the power of their unified beauty, ex spouses Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz attended the Met Ball together. [POPSUGAR]
- In encouraging news, Joni Mitchell might soon be leaving the hospital. [Billboard]
- In less encouraging news, Mel B was reportedly NOT invited to David Beckham’s birthday party with the other Spice Girls. What happened to “friendship never ends,” ladies? [Radar]
Photos via Getty.