Seth Rogen is refuting a recent Hollywood Reporter article's claim that Sony producer Amy Pascal was delayed moving into her new office—which was previously occupied by Rogen and his writing partner Evan Goldberg—because the space smelled too much like weed.
From the initial THR article:
Sources say Pascal is unable to move into her new suite that Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg most recently occupied because the stench of marijuana cannot be easily removed. The offices — a plum spot that once housed Pascal's late boss, John Calley — will be repainted in an effort to eradicate the smell. Once Pascal moves from her current offices in the Irving Thalberg Building to make way for incoming motion picture group head Tom Rothman, she will move into temporary offices until the odor is sufficiently eliminated.
Rogen responded via Instagram, writing, "I don't know what's more irresponsible: that they would print a story that is completely untrue, or that they would refer to how pot smells as a 'stench.' #myshitsmellsgood."
According to The Daily Star, Jamie Dornan is getting a pretty hefty pay raise for Fifty Shades of Grey 2: One More Shade of Grey. "Jamie has signed the deal and he's thrilled, the money on offer was just too good," says a source, who claims that Dornan, who was paid $1.2 million for the first movie, will be getting $6.9 million for the sequel.
Talk all the shit about Kelly Clarkson that you want, she really doesn't give a fuck. After a lady known as the "Most Hated Woman in Britain" tweeted that Clarkson looked fat on The Graham Norton Show, the American Idol alum responded, "I'm awesome! It doesn't bother me. It's a free world. Say what you will...It's more if I'm happy and I'm confident and feeling good, that's always been my thing. And more so now, since having a family — I don't seek out any other acceptance." [US Weekly]
- What turns Kristen Stewart on...sexually? "For me, the most attractive thing in a person is drive – genuine, impulse expressed for the sake of it, not for perception." [Gossip Cop]
- Gabourey Sidibe is none too pleased with former co-star Mo'Nique's recent comments about Lee Daniels. "It's hard to see a project like Precious, that was made with such love, be dragged through the mud by selfishness and lies," Sidibe tweeted. [Bossip]
- Empire co-creator Danny Strong—who also wrote The Hunger Games sequels and, most importantly, played Jonathan on Buffy—disputes Mo'Nique's claim that she was originally offered the role of Cookie. [The Wrap]
- Kendall Jenner is sick of the reality TV game. [OK!]
- Is this the end of Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger? (And right when I finally started being able to spell "Schwarzenegger" without looking, too.) [Dlisted]
- Uh-oh: Nick Gordon is planning a sit-down with Dr. Phil to talk about Bobbi Kristina Brown. [TMZ]
- Here's marriage advise, courtesy of the one and only Julie Andrews. [E! Online]
- Adam Driver is "petrified" of the internet, which probably means I'm being catfished by my AIM boyfriend "IPlayAdamOnGirls69." [Just Jared]
- FINE, DAVID BECKHAM. THIS IS PRETTY CUTE. [US Weekly]
- Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted in the wild with a model, as Leonardo DiCaprios, when in their natural habitat, so often are. [Page Six]
- Love Is Dead: Susan Sarandon broke up with her ping pong mogul boyfriend. [Page Six]
- In better news, here is Dev Patel with long-ish hair and a beard. [People]
- This is what Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney's future baby will look like. So beautiful. [ONTD]
Images via Getty
Contact the author at email@example.com.