Last night at about 6:30, TMZ delivered this 6-pound, 1-ounce bundle of celebrity gossip joy: Chris Brown is the the father of a 9-month-old girl. Both the story and the mother (Harvey Levin) are healthy and resting happily.
The baby's mother is a 31-year-old former model named Nia — who we're told has known Chris for several years.
Sources connected to both Nia and Chris tell us they are on very good terms — however they're not together romantically. We're told 25-year-old Chris is happy about being a father.
It does not appear there is a formal child support order in place — and we do not know the nature of any informal terms of support.
Robert Pattinson gave FKA twigs a ring and multiple gossip outlets are reporting it's a promise ring and sign of a pending engagement. "He wants to marry her," a source tells People. "They are inseparable when they are together. They live at his house."
Not to question the veracity of a tabloid story (because I'd NEVER), but are promise rings something that people in their late 20s/early 30s realistically do? Or are they typically reserved for creepy Christian dads and/or way too intense high school couples? [People]
Justin Timberlake posted a sweet message about Jessica Biel on his Instagram to celebrate her birthday. He wrote, "Happy Bday to the sweetest, most GORGEOUS, goofiest, most BAD-ASS chick I know. You make me smile 'til it hurts. I love you like crazy! –Your Huz."
A birthday, a pre-engagement and a baby. What a positive day to be alive and reading Dirt Bag.
- Bringing us back down to our typical bitter and hate-mongering goblin level (i.e. my comfort zone): here's how much Pippa Middleton made last year. [Page Six]
- Adam Levine and Pharrell might be feuding. [Radar]
- Congrats to new mom Carrie Underwood. [Dlisted]
- Britney Spears shed a huge chunk of extensions on stage. [NYDN]
- The Jolie-Pitt brood are sick of being homeschooled. [OK!]
- "When people first meet me, they always think that I'm a bitch," says Ashley Benson of Spring Breakers and Pretty Little Liars. "I always get called that. Always. Because I don't talk." [US Weekly]
- Some Jezebel staffers are weirdly upset about Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec getting divorced. [Gossip Cop]
- According to Georgio Armani, Madonna's painful fall at the Brit Awards was her own damn fault because she insisted on tying on her cape as opposed to using a readily available hook: "Madonna, as we all know, is very difficult. That's all there was to it." [Dlisted]
- George Clooney said what we already know: "My wife is the smart one." [POPSUGAR]
- Why do people keep asking Noel Gallagher what he thinks about things? [E! Online]
- Nearly 300 guests—including Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto—attended Leonard Nimoy's funeral. [E! Online]
Photos via Getty.