If you direct your browser to www.mickjagger.com today, you'll find a simple, beautiful photo of the late L'Wren Scott and a candid note from her grieving partner Mick Jagger.
I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way.
We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves.
She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me.
I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received.
I will never forget her,
Kate Winslet says that the "secret" to her "post-baby body" is a combination of eating, not eating, and being your baby's food.
"To be honest with you, after having a baby you end up being so busy with the baby and the nursing," the Oscar winner told E! News exclusively at the Divergent movie junket. "And I have two other children as well obviously, so there's so much going on that the difficulty I find is remembering that you have to eat. Because when you're nursing you really have to eat, otherwise you don't produce anything that's going to feed your child. So nursing's a great excuse to eat heaps. That's what I've been doing."
Okey dokey! [E!]
UMMMMMM, LYNNE SPEARS WORE A WEDDING DRESS TO JAMIE LYNN'S WEDDING.
Britney Spears's wedding looks have run the gamut from ripped jeans to minidresses to ballgowns, so we couldn't wait to see what little sis Jamie Lynn Spears wore to her Friday nuptials in New Orleans. And while we weren't surprised to see her in something long, pretty and white, we were a little surprised to see mom Lynne in a dress not so different from the 22-year-old bride's.
Baton Rouge, La.-based I Do Bridal Coutureposted the above photo to their Instagram Sunday, depicting the bride and mother of the bride with Ramsey Sims, the owner of I Do. The caption on the photo read: "It's official ya'll! @jamielynnspears is now Mrs. James Watson! We are so happy to have been part of this celebration of love. The beautiful bride, Mrs. Lynne and sweet Maddie all wore custom gowns by @liancarlodesign. More pics to come! Xo."
NORMAL/NOT NORMAL? SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE. [People]
- George R. R. Martin has some book recommendations for you! [EW]
- Rosario Dawson looks fucking amazing in this jumpsuit and Fashion Police can sniff a ween. [E!]
- Kourtney Kardashian says Scott Disick is an "amazing partner." [E!]
- Josh Holloway and his wife had a new baybay, which is PRETTY WEIRD BECAUSE HE IS MY BETROTHED. SO. [JustJared]
- Hilaria Baldwin does a "drunk yoga" pose. [E!]
- Former NBA player Ben Wallace was sentenced to prison time for a hit-and-run. [TMZ]
- Courteney Cox is "smitten" with her new boyfriend, who is definitely a real human man and not a hunky space-iguana. [Us]
- Matt Lauer vows to NEVER give Savannah Guthrie a "gravy ladle," which I assume is some euphemism my mom will tell me about when I'm older. [People]
- I don't know what this video is, exactly, but here's day two of Rufus Week.
Images via Getty.