Kim Kardashian's very own Buttghazi (I'm so sorry) scandal rages on. Amid frenzied accusations that Kim photoshopped an Instagram of herself in a sports bra in order to appear thinner, a rep for the reality star and part-time butt photographer has insisted that the images are not digitally manipulated.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez continue their Segway-facilitated whirlwind romance: the pair went "camping" recently. Camping is in quotes not because I am using it as a euphemism for sex stuff (Justin Bieber's dad was there!), but rather because they spent the entire time jumping on a trampoline and playing video games in a luxury ~$2 million RV.
After they left the campsite, other campers found pieces of Segways scattered around like so many broken promises and shattered dreams. [TMZ]
Justin Timberlake finally thanked Jessica Biel in an awards speech at the People's Choice Awards. It was, like, whatever: "I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for teaching me patience and the little things like just putting the dishes in the dishwasher. It goes a long way. Fellas, you're welcome." Okay, sure. Maybe JT's lax dish-washing policy is what they were allegedly fighting about all this time? [Gossip Cop]
- Miley Cyrus showed her support for gay marriage in a Marc by Marc Jacobs shirt. When I first saw this picture, her decontextualized tongue in the upper right corner terrified and confused me. [Cosmo]
- Chris Brown rejected the plea deal for his assault charge. [Billboard]
- This bikini picture of Kris Jenner is fine until you begin to wonder about the circumstances that birthed it. Namely, WHO TOOK IT? That seal she met on vacation? A pile of money? [DListed]
- Harry Styles drove Kendall Jenner's car to Rite Aid, an act more legally binding than a marriage certificate or a blood oath to love one another til eternity. [E!]
- Audrina Patridge, like all her former Hills co-stars before her, has admitted that the show was extremely fake (WE ALL KNEW THAT FROM THE VERY META SHOW FINALE, AUDRINA!!!!). She says that one time the producers locked her and Kristin Cavallari in a room and wouldn't let them leave until they got into a fight about Justin Bobby. "We were in there for about three hours," she said. I would fight someone about Justin Bobby within 35 seconds of being locked in a room with them. Where is my reality show? [HuffPo]
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, who play an angsty vampire couple (or something) on the Vampire Diaries, won a People's Choice Award for Best Onscreen Chemistry. Only, they real life broke up recently. Accordingly, they gave a cute and extremely scripted speech about how it's an awkward situation to be in. [NY Daily News]
- A VIDEO OF THE BACHELOR JUAN PABLO SINGING ONE DIRECTION. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. [HuffPo]
- Paris Hilton visited a children's hospital. [ONTD]
- Anders Holm (of Workaholics and The Mindy Project) and his wife Emma just gave birth to a very cute son with a concerned lil' countenance. [Us]
- OH MY GOD KRISTEN WIIG CHANGED HER HAIR ARE YOU GUYS ALL OK???? I know it can be hard to exist in this cruel, capricious world. Please be strong, my friends. (You can see more images here). [OK!]
- I hate to do this to you when you're still getting used to your radically-altered new life, but Naya Rivera changed her hair too. [E!]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's children have opened an organic lemonade stand. "No sugar added," reads the sign. Isn't that just lemon juice? Am I missing something? I'll never be hip. [Pop Sugar]