Am I feuding with you? No. Is my cat feuding with all the ghosts he sees roaming around the apartment? I’m not sure. Is Nicki Minaj feuding with Demi Lovato? Maybe.
On Tuesday afternoon, Nicki posted a photo to Instagram of her, Jeremy Scott, and Demi Lovato on the red carpet at Monday’s Met Gala. She tagged Jeremy Scott, and she tagged Moschino (his fashion house), but she didn’t tag Demi—the woman standing beside her.
Lovato interpreted this as shade, and posted this photo to her Snapchat:
Ah, yes. The laughing/crying emoji people often use to feign a lack of caring. Lovato, whose personal brand is “I am often confident! And I don’t care what people think!” (in other words, the laughing/crying emoji) continued protesting too much on Instagram.
Justin Bieber is being sued for $100,000 after allegedly destroying the cellphone of a man named Jason Friedman who filmed him spilling beer “all over his clothes and face” while chugging from a beer bong. (Amateur!)
Morgan never got his SIM card back, which contained precious memories, including pics of his grandma’s 100th birthday party. He says he also lost business contacts and it’s eaten into his commission. Morgan adds he minored in photography in college and had 5,000 pics and videos documenting his travels, which he’ll never get back.
I wonder how many nights a week Justin Bieber’s lawyers do beer bongs until they stop feeling.
Hey, here’s the worst Instagram since Anne Hathaway did that weird Beyonce thing:
- Was leaking the Blac Chyna/Tyga sex tape Rob’s idea? [Radar Online]
- Meghan Trainor’s perfect date is staying in, drinking tequila, and watching Deadpool? [ONTD]
- Gordon Ramsay and Bobby Flay probably hate each other, right? [Us Weekly]
- Look at this very rude headline. [People]
- Don’t tune your TVs to NBC on Monday night, I beg you. [People]
- Read about Kate Upton’s engagement ring, then vom. [E! Online]
Images via Splash, Instagram