Aaaaaahahaahahahaahahahaaha. World's sourest little grape Elisabeth Hasselbeck called in to Fox & Friends today to express her ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE that horrid anti-American professional troop-maker-cryer Rosie O'Donnell is in talks to rejoin the cast of The View. You may remember O'Donnell and Hasselbeck's relationship from all of those times when Hasselbeck said a bunch of jaw-dropping clueless white lady conservative doodoo-garbage and then Rosie disintegrated her with one eyebrow. Aaaaaahahahahahahaah.
Elisabeth — who's on vacation from "Fox & Friends" — called in to the show today to comment on the story TMZ broke Tuesday ... that Rosie's coming back for a second round on "The View."
Elisabeth said, "Here comes to "The View" the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there."
Teen Vogue took a look "inside Willow Smith's world." (Could someone plz open that theme park because I will be there.)
For one thing, she's a burgeoning fashion icon who's drawn comparisons to Rihanna, and her favorite pair of heels were a gift from Karl Lagerfeld himself. ("They make me feel like I'm a sophisticated Amazon woman," Willow says.) Ask about jewelry and she'll gush about Cartier, referring to her mother's gold Juste un Clou bracelet as "sick." She adds, "My whole family, we love Cartier." Still, Willow is experienced in working a healthy mix of high and low, professing to know her way around Target—which she calls her secret for boots, Converse, and Vans. The girl isn't fronting. Ask about a favorite recent purchase and she'll tell you about a cheapie dream-catcher necklace she unearthed at the Fairfax flea market in Los Angeles.
I like this kid a lot, but MUST WE with the faux-down-to-earth "I shop at Target" business? She literally just said "My whole family, we love Cartier," in the same paragraph. [TeenVogue]
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting a daughter this fall.
Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) July 9, 2014
- Here are a bunch of pictures that "prove" Miley Cyrus has been secret-dating her producer WiLL Made It for 9 months. [Bossip]
- "Gerard Butler Strolls Along the Beach in a Sleeveless Top." [JustJared]
- Here is Snooki showing off her Baby Bump: Part Deux: Legend of Curly's Gold. [E!]
- Selena Gomez's boobs are having a situation. [E!]
- Here is Christian Bale in costume as Moses. [E!]
- Unstoppable charmer Donald Sterling reportedly told his wife Shelly to "Stay away from me, you pig." [TMZ]
- Sharon Stone is "available for dating." I can report that one time I stared creepily at her at some restaurant in West Hollywood and she's like probably the prettiest person. So, if that's what you're into, uhhh, ask her out? I guess? [Extra]
- Kim Kardashian "brings the cleavage." [People]
Images via Getty.