Ibiza is a magical land in which all the conventions of society are overturned: in Ibiza, it is always 2006; in Ibiza, Michelle Rodriguez and Zac Efron are a totally average couple, and noble elves throw punches at bewigged Gollums. Thus, in Ibiza, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton smilingly reunited and it was good.
Kim posted the photo from Riccardo Tisci's birthday party in the Land of Magic and Jet Skis; she captioned it, "Reminiscing about the 1st time we went to Ibiza in 2006! @parishilton it was so good to see you & catch up!! Loves it lol."
As anyone who has ever played Kim Kardashian Hollywood will tell you, your nefarious in-game enemy Willow Pape is probably based off of Paris Hilton (which many eagle-eyed commenters have pointed out on Instagram — sample comment: "Willow pape!!! NOOOO"). In other words, I will never truly understand this interaction until the game adds an Ibiza level. [Daily Mail]
The music video preview is out for Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda"; it very much lives up to the album art. [ONTD]
Jon Snow and Ygritte are definitely dating IRL, confirms a source: "They've been back on for about three months. That said, it's casual right now and they're having fun." HAVE FUN, YOU TWO. You have been angstily wearing fur jackets and shooting arrows at stuff for too long. [Us]
- COOL TEEN NEWS UPDATE: Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. They met at a SoulCycle class and have since returned to SoulCycle together. [ONTD]
- Here's a preview of Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein campaign. [DListed]
- Gisele Bundchen instagrammed a photo of her and Tom Brady kissing. [E!]
- The Daily Mail called Liam from One Direction fat >:( so he took to Instagram like, "Nah." [Gossip Cop]
- Oftentimes, I find myself wondering, "What is Jack Johnson doing right now?" It turns out that he is surfing while smiling benevolently. Classic Jack Johnson. [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Garner went out in public in a shirt that was not entirely tight around her stomach amidst pregnancy rumors!!!!!! She may as well be wearing a large tunic that says BABY IN HERE!!!!!!! [Just Jared]
- Anwan Glover, star of The Wire, was stabbed at a D.C. night club. He was treated and released from the hospital and is doing fine — after the incident, he wrote on Instagram, "My flesh may be stabbed but my spirit is unbreakable." [Buzzfeed]
- Beyoncé and Jay Z went to Jay Z's mom's restaurant opening, LIKE A REAL COUPLE. [TMZ]
Lede image via Instagram.