The saga of Amber Rose continues with the return of an old adversary. Ex-husband Wiz Khalifa is currently in the process of seeking more custody of their one-year-old son Sebastian, claiming that Rose is a "bad mom."
TMZ reports that Wiz has put together a list of complaints for the court that include:
- Amber often stays out all night, requiring that relatives and staff take over
- The family dog eats its own feces and then licks Sebastian's face
- When she wakes up she'll play with the kid for 15 minutes or so and then disappear
- Amber and her mom have a volatile relationship, laced with "shouting matches and vulgar exchanges," which upset the boy. And during the arguments the N word was hurled by Amber's mom
He is currently getting "relatives and others involved to help him make a case." Legal documents have yet to be filed.
Meanwhile, Rose's feud with the Kardashian's continue apace, with Amber claiming on Twitter that O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's real father.
And so concludes another chapter for our bald and beautiful heroine.
Gossip Cop—that old killjoy—is adamantly reporting that Taylor Swift was NOT rolling her eyes at Sarah Palin after being sat next to her at the Saturday Night Live 40th anniversary special: "Swift is NOT even rolling her eyes. She's looking up at a TV monitor, very much like many other people in the audience." Fine, but could you blame her if she was? [Gossip Cop]
Lindsay Lohan is headed back into court on Wednesday and, after that, possibly to the clink. A source reports that "[the prosecutor] is expected to ask Judge Richard Stone to terminate Lindsay's probation and will recommend she serve jail time due to lack of transparency regarding the completion of community service hours." [The Hollywood Gossip]
- The SNL 40 afterparty—which included a jam session with Prince, Haim, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift and more—looked like an absolute blast. [Billboard]
- Also present at the SNL festivities: Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. [Just Jared]
- While everyone else was having a good time at the party, Sarah Palin was arguing with hecklers outside. [TMZ]
- A sad-looking Jamie Dornan had to eat his own abs out of a terrifying Christian Grey cake. [POPSUGAR]
- Azealia Banks is still trying to drag out her feud with Erykah Badu. [ONTD]
- Notorious scamp Justin Bieber prank called a fan on Ellen. [Gossip Cop]
- Nick Gordon got Bobbi Kristina Brown's name tattooed on his arm. [Bossip]
- Mock "conscious uncoupling" all you want, but exes Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin really do seem to get along great. [NYDN]
- Lil Wayne's daughter appeared on the My Super Sweet Sixteen reboot. [E! Online]
- Fair enough: Jennifer Lopez says that she's always felt sexy and only feels sexier with age. [ONTD]
- Asked if she took any clothing items from the Fifty Shades of Grey set, Dakota Johnson replied, "I stole lots of the underwear. They were comfortable." Take what you can and run, girl. [Glamour UK]
Photos via Getty, NBC.