While chatting with comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine on her podcast, Brandi Glanville joked that she always "wanted to be molested," but was "passed up" for her sister. Who was molested. By a school principal. According to Brandi Glanville. Har har.
Glanville, a mother to two young sons, was speaking during her podcast "Brandi Glanville Unfiltered," and began her conversation with her guests, comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine, by broaching a very serious topic.
"I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up," she told Florentine.
She continued, "My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me. He didn't even look at me sideways."
Florentine hopped right onboard with Glanville's bit, asking her "Did you feel hurt by that?"
"Yeah. Now looking back, I'm super-bummed. I was thinking, 'All this and nothing?' Super-hot and they passed me up!"
Glanville is now "apologizing" for the comment, saying that she's sorry if you were offended but it was just a bit on her "COMEDY based entertainment show for adults I'm sorry." She's also "still learning how to interview &learning what I can &cant say" and "still learning how to interview stand up comedians.I would kill anyone that touched my kids." Oh, okay, bygones then. [FoxNews] [TheFrisky] [Twitter]
Oh no! Michelle Hurst (Miss Claudette from Orange is the New Black) has been seriously injured in a car accident and just came out of a 16-day induced coma.
Orange Is The New Black star Michelle Hurst has woken from a medically induced coma after suffering a serious car accident.
The actress, who plays prison inmate Miss Claudette on the Netflix prison series, was injured in the crash before Christmas, according to TheWrap.com.
She is being treated in the intensive care unit at UNC Chapel Hill Hospital in North Carolina and woke on Thursday after being placed in a coma for 16 days so doctors could perform surgeries near her spine, report the website.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. [DailyMail]
Jealous old man-crone William H. Macy has apparently "SLAMMED" the angelic tots of One Direction! Nice to meet you, NEW FAVORITE CELEBRITY FEUD EVER.
William H. Macy stopped by "Live With Kelly and Michael" today (Jan. 16) to talk about, among other things, his incredible disdain for One Direction.
The actor explained to Kelly and Michael that his young daughter is obsessed with the band, so much so that she has a life-size cutout of Harry Styles in her bedroom. Despite the fact that he is constantly horrified by the figure, Macy escorted his daughters to the boy band's concert — as many parents have felt pressured to do.
While he made a point of acknowledging the singers' talent, Macy slammed the band, saying, "They couldn't put on a good show with a gun to their head."
ONLY ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS: WILLIAM H. MACY MUST FORM A MAN-BAND FOR MAN-BAND VS BOY-BAND BATTLE OF THE BANDS. [HuffPo]
- Newly-engaged Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross came back from Hawaii. [E!]
- Something is happening with this Teen Mom person. I tried to read the words so I could tell you about them but it didn't work. [Radar]
- Here's Joe Biden in a red convertible. [DailyIntelligencer]
- Sad! Roger Lloyd-Pack (a.k.a. Barty Crouch) died. [BBCAmerica]
- So did Russell Johnson, the Professor from Gilligan's Island. [BoingBoing]
- So did Dave Madden, who played Reuben Kincaid on the Partridge Family. [Us]
- And so did Ruth Robinson Duccini, the last surviving female Munchkin from theWizard of Oz. [TMZ]
- Drew Barrymore and Victoria Beckhamboth wore shirts with hearts on them. [E!]
- Zac Efron met his biggest fan. [People]
- Here is Carly Rae Jepsen dressed as Cinderella. [E!]
Images via Getty.