NCIS’ Pauley Perrette says she was attacked by a “homeless guy” while she was stopped at an L.A. stoplight this week. The incident occurred just two months after she was attacked by another man while walking in her neighborhood. Why do people keep attacking Pauley Perrette?
Perrette posted the story to Twitter:
The most recent incident occurred after she tried to give a panhandler a dollar from her car window. According to Perrette, he then reached into her car window and grabbed her:
“He held my arm and then said, ‘What time [is] it?’ He was in my car and I was scared. I looked at my dashboard and first said, ‘I rebuke you satan in the name of Jesus Christ.’ Then said to him, ‘It’s 5:37,’” she described. “He held my wrist for a moment, then released and left. I have a tactical knife and a taser in my car next to me, but I thought about that dollar to give him first. Did not arm myself.”
I rebuke you, Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ. It’s 5:37.
Duncan Jones, son of David Bowie, announced in a very sweet tweet that he and his wife are expecting a baby:
Get ready to see The Rock naked on the next season of Ballers. [Bossip]
- Is Zayn Malik dating Gigi Hadid to raise his profile? Gigi’s mom Yolanda Foster might think so. [ONTD]
- Idris Elba might be single again, laaaaaaadies. [Dlisted]
- Jordin Sparks is single again, laaaaaaadies. [People]
- Demi Lovato says Kim Kardashian inspired her to embrace her curves. [MTV]
- Watch Ed Sheeran rap an Eminem song (if you want to punish yourself). [Billboard]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.