In other words, if you have enough money, you could punch George Zimmerman in the face as many times as you want. Tempting, I suppose, but also FUCK THIS DUDE OH MY GOD MAKE HIM FUCKING GO AWAY HE'S NOT A "CELEBRITY," HE'S AN ABUSIVE, FAME-WHORING, RACIST CHILD-KILLER-NOT-MURDERER. This shit is not cute. Anyhooz, America marches on!
Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions — he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.
Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.
We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."
Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.
As for George's cut from the fight, we're told he's donating the money to charity.
Yeah fucking right. If you want to apply to punch wacky "celebrity" George Zimmerman in the tooth, you'll have to click through to TMZ. I feel dirty enough just bringing this much attention to it. [TMZ]
Oh, here's someone who enjoys dumb stuff like punching and probably has money to burn: Justin Bieber! According to a source, Bieber spends one million doughlarz per month.
"He's blowing through $1 million a month," a source told me. "The guys handling his investments at Mellon Bank complain that there is nothing left for them to invest."
That's saying something for a star who was ranked No. 27 in the earnings category of Forbes magazines's 2013 list of the world's most powerful celebs. Bieber's reported haul for the year was $58 million.
As for where the money's going, he has a large entourage, some of whom live and travel with him. The pop idol and his posse, including his hard-partying father, just returned from a lavish vacation in Panama.
HOW IS THERE EVEN ENOUGH STUFF IN THE WORLD TO BUY?
In 2011, TMZ reported that the Canadian singer rented out LA's Staples Center — the entire arena — so he and then-girlfriend Selena Gomez could have a private showing of "Titanic."
LOL, dude, you are dumb. [PageSix]
- Vanessa Hudgens is seh bahd. [HuffPo]
- Kanye West says that TV is "beneath him," but he will accept TV's dollars. [JanetCharlton]
- Extremely beautiful and famous model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley still looks beautiful even without paint on her face. [E!]
- This headline is all I need in life. "Helen Mirren Twerks as She Receives Hasty Pudding Award." [People]
- Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City have to pay $800k to a lady who says they ripped off her song. [TMZ]
- Gavin Rossdale is "working on some new music." [JustJared]
- KYLIE JENNER WANTS TO CUT HER HAIR "A LITTLE SHORTER." THIS ISN'T EVEN INFORMATION ABOUT AN ACTUAL HAIRCUT—IT'S FEELINGS ABOUT A POTENTIAL HAIRCUT. [E!]
- Jessica Simpson looks "fitter than ever." [E!]
- Orlando Bloom went out with a hot babe. [E!]
- Here are five pieces of information about Lorde's boyfriend. [People]
- Almost Friday.
Images via Getty.