Wendy Williams, frequent possessor of bad, stupid, and unreasonable opinions, shared a few about the situation between Kesha and Dr. Luke on her show Monday. Unsurprisingly, they are bad, stupid, and unreasonable.
“Unfortunately business is business, and it sounds like it’s fair. If everybody complained because somebody allegedly sexually abused them...contracts would be broken all the time...Kesha’s no spring chicken. I mean she’s like, 30 years old?...So she wasn’t stupid 10 years ago and neither was her mother when the sexual abuse—alleged sexual abuse—started, why weren’t they rolling camera on it?”
It sort of sounds like Williams is suggesting all women be burdened with providing video evidence of their sexual assault before claiming they’re victims of it, which sort of sounds like one of the worst opinions I’ve heard in long time.
You can watch the video of Williams’s Very Bad Thoughts below.
Demi Lovato is NOT nor has she EVER BEEN in a feud with Taylor Swift, and took to Instagram to let everyone to know that her comments immediately following Swift’s donation to Kesha were simply a result of her being “fired up.”
I’m going to take a deep breath and try to give this story to you in one sentence. Here we go.
Justin Ross Lee and his current girlfriend Kate Nardi, Jeremy Piven’s ex-girlfriend, are both mad at Piven for constantly texting Kate Nardi things like, “In case you forgot”—accompanied by photos presumably of his dick—so Justin Ross Lee put Piven’s number on social media and told strangers to “text/call Jeremy Piven yourself and ask him to leave Kate alone.”
- Adam Levine says his back tattoo is finished. I say it’s disgusting. [Instagram]
- Blac Chyna on Kylie Jenner’s new cooking show: “Bitch bye.” [Gossip Cop]
- Please say a prayer for Kendall Jenner’s poor eyebrows. [THL]
- Andy Dick and Tara Reid “flirted” at an art gallery. I guess they were they only two people there? [Page Six]
- Among a host of other things, Kaley Cuoco regrets getting her wedding day tattooed on her back. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via screengrab.