Let me start by saying this story isn’t as scandalous as it may seem...Or is it? OK, it probably isn’t, but there’s always a chance! Anyway, here’s what happened: Giada De Laurentiis, celebrity chef and staunch proponent of pronouncing the word “mozzarella” properly, recently started dating Shane Farley, a TV producer. Both of them have recently ended their marriages, but only Giada is finished with all the paperwork.
E! recently reported that Farley, whom De Laurentiis allegedly began dating in August, is “still very much married.” The network also suggested the two may have hit it off soon after meeting in 2013, back when they were both very much married.
Farley’s wife wasn’t happy to hear that last bit:
Documents in New York Supreme Court reveal Farley filed for a divorce on March 30 from Manhattan personal trainer Jennifer Giamo. Her lawyer, Barry S. Guaglardi, told us on Wednesday after E!’s report, “My client is devastated by what she has learned through the tabloids . . . ‘Hurtful’ would be a mild characterization.” A source said of the divorce proceeding, “They’re just in the middle of it.”
C’mon Giada. Everyone knows you’re not supposed to start dating a man until he sticks to the wall when you throw him!
Rebel Wilson has accused the Kardashians of a “smear campaign” against her, and is now their mortal enemy. It all started after she told an Australian radio host that what the Kardashians stand for “is totally against” what she stands for.
“I’m all about personality and working hard to get to where I am...How Kim Kardashian got famous from the sex tape and I just went to acting school and worked really hard...”
This drew the ire of the Kardashians’s fans, Oprah, and their publicist, who Wilson alleges started a “smear campaign” against her.
I just had a vision of Rebel’s flowers arriving at Kris Jenner’s door: Kris picks them up, scoffs, and sets them on fire.
Justin Bieber and Jennifer Aniston are friends, according to this Instagram.
- Gavin and Gwen’s former nanny used to DRESS LIKE GWEN. [Daily Mail]
- Oh brother. The man who used to voice Charlie Brown just plead guilty to making a few death threats. [Us Weekly]
- Selena still calls Justin on his cell phone. [Us Weekly]
- Scott Disick’s stint in rehab took 30 days and 65 seconds. [TMZ]
- Giuliana Rancic and Maria Menounos are at war, which would be the subject of a good Ken Burns documentary. [Radar Online]
- Julianne Moore and I have something in common! [People]
- Rowan Atkinson’s divorce hearing took 65 seconds, and I’m not sure how to interpret that. Does a speedy divorce suggest they remain friends? Does a speedy suggest they hate each other more than ever? Do I care about Bean’s love life? [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.