Fugitive MMA fighter War Machine, who has been on the run for allegedly savagely beating ex-girlfriend Christy Mack last Friday, has finally been apprehended by police at a hotel in Simi Valley. He was reportedly in possession of "a pizza and a small amount of cash." Police also mentioned that they visited War Machine's house and impounded his exotic snakes.
He's been taken to Ventura County jail.
Cops went to War Machine's home in the San Diego area this morning to remove two of his exotic snakes. According to an officer ... Dog the Bounty Hunter was also there.
Good fucking riddance. [TMZ]
Were you aware that Andrew Keegan (from 10 Things I Hate About You, if you're some born-in-the-'90s alien who needs Andrew Keegan explained to you) started his own cult? Because apparently Andrew Keegan started his own cult.
When I visited the church, I was greeted at the door by a man who said his name was Third Eye. He quickly introduced me to the community pet Krishna, a giant talking parrot. Third Eye explained that he was part of the "inner circle," composed of eight core members, all of whom are led by the founder Andrew Keegan. All the members are "enlightened" and have come together to initiate change. While they are cooperative, Keegan is the official leader who has, as Third Eye put it, the "ultimate say on all things."
...We stepped outside so Keegan and Leah could smoke American Spirits, and they told me that their goal is to promote the individual becoming truly themselves outside of defined boundaries. The actor was wearing a pork pie hat and an Indian scarf; his girlfriend was adorned in a white silk kimono.
"Synchronicity. Time. That's what it's all about. Whatever, the past, some other time. It's a circle; in the center is now. That's what it's about," Keegan explained, regarding the church's name, Full Circle.
Is the central tenet of your religion LEAVING LEANN RIMES AT THE ALTAR FOR PIPER PERABO!? Because I haven't forgotten, Keegan. I will never forget. (Dog the Bounty Hunter was also there.) [VICE]
- Here is Jamie Lynn Spears's daughter dressed up like a Disney princess. [Us]
- Julia Louis Dreyfuss says she's "fucked" if she wins an Emmy because there's no way she can top her speech from last year. Also, she cares TOO much and she works TOO hard. [JustJared]
- Robin Williams was not having money problems, as has been reported, says a friend. [TMZ]
- This is apparently a picture of Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis being "very playful." [Us]
- Kendra Wilkinson flushed her wedding ring down the toilet on TV. [E!]
- Zachary Quinto and James Franco are "TOTAL BFFS." [JustJared]
- This is what Justin Timberlake looks like at the airport. [JustJared]
- LeBron James announced, while on vacation in Mykonos, that he and his wife Savannah Brinson are naming their baby Zhuri. Dog the Bounty Hunter was also there. [E!]
- It is official: You may "rock a tuxedo-style jumpsuit" like Selena Gomez. [E!]
- Man, FUCK THIS WEEK! SEE YOU MONDAY. <3 <3 <3
Images via Twitter, Getty.